Sponsored

Statistically speaking...

UndeadxWarlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
I guess it was bound to happen. Driving home from dinner tonight we got bombed with some some bird crap. I still cant decide if the sunshade made things better or worse. It hit the very front of the shade and treated us to a fine mist of liquidy white awfulness. I'm sure I'll be finding white specks for weeks on the interior.
Someone please tell me I'm not the only one.
Sponsored

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I guess it was bound to happen. Driving home from dinner tonight we got bombed with some some bird crap. I still cant decide if the sunshade made things better or worse. It hit the very front of the shade and treated us to a fine mist of liquidy white awfulness. I'm sure I'll be finding white specks for weeks on the interior.
Someone please tell me I'm not the only one.
You are the only one...

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve actually been worried about it happening to me and wondered if it had happened to anyone. I can only imagine the mess it made...:puke:

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
As outlandish as it sounds, apparently birds are more likely to poop on certain colors (red and orange). It's their way of dealing with what they perceive as a threat. You and I are just asking for it with our Punk'ns. :giggle:

Sponsored

Alanscott1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
A&P Mechanic
Came close a few weeks back. Sitting at an intersection, bird let one drop from the tree above me and hit the top of the windshield frame.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I have not had the dubious honor of being christened by the feces of the avian variety. Or any other variety, come to think of it.

Edit: not in my JL, at least. This thread just made me remember my old TJ and the surprise a bird left on my seat one day!

Last edited:

HendersonJL

First Name
Chinh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray 2-door JL
:LOL: Another stats here!! I had just installed the sunshade right under the tree in front of the house; and boom!; splattered all over the passenger’s rear seat! I didn’t even bother to clean it! :LOL:

crazychile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler JK, 2018 Wrangler JLU
I haven't had it happen when my Throwback Top was open on my JK. (Yet)

But if anyone has ridden motorcycles long enough you've had your jacket or shirt nailed at least once.

Sponsored

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
I just started avoiding parking under/near light poles in our work parking lot. But I am sure it will happen at some point.

OP
OP
UndeadxWarlock

UndeadxWarlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
I just started avoiding parking under/near light poles in our work parking lot. But I am sure it will happen at some point.
I've been doing that as well! It never occurred to me that there was actually a chance it would happen while in motion. The odds seemed so slim.

allenn

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl 4 Door
What’s even better is getting behind a cattle trailer and the yellow “water” starts flying out. Had that happen once luckily I wasn’t in the Jeep.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Funny stuff.
My wife bought a new minivan, years ago, and went to the mall. There is a tree there that thousands of Grackles love to occupy, and she thought it would be nice to park there, under the shade. An hour later, she came out, and almost every inch of her minivan was covered in poop. I couldnt help but laugh my butt off, because I've warned her about parking there, in the past.

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
What’s even better is getting behind a cattle trailer and the yellow “water” starts flying out. Had that happen once luckily I wasn’t in the Jeep.
Oh man, that would be even worse! Or imagine a drunk puking out the window. Ugh. I no longer plan on folding the windshield down, although I would never have done that on the highway I suppose.
Sponsored