Sponsored

Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL

Jeepney18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Corolla S, 2018 JL Sport S Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen every color with the decals like punkin edition, great white, or whatever color edition. Is there a fancy name for black?

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
I've seen every color with the decals like punkin edition, great white, or whatever color edition. Is there a fancy name for black?
If you've got an idea, have at it. I have tried to think of one and come up blank so far.

Even if it only fits you and is not something others would want, still no problem!

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
Here is what I did I created the text BLK MTN (the M looks like mountains) in flat black and Pixel made it for me I have no problem if others use it. I really like the black on black ( in the right light and angle it sometimes looks silver).

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL mirrors%204_zpsvkik7ier

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL mirrors%201_zpsnciffjgl

I also ordered the matching vanity license plate with "BLK-MTN" on it that happens to have black colored mountains as the background...

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL BLK-MTN

Last edited:

Sponsored

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
If you've got an idea, have at it. I have tried to think of one and come up blank so far.

Even if it only fits you and is not something others would want, still no problem!
Black Mamba (the snake not Coby Bryant). Maybe a black mamba coiled around the jeep logo

black-mamba-horizontal-inverted-logo.png

here are a few more black references

Eight Ball (8-Ball)
Gotham
Hellraiser
black ice
Lights out (I am parcel to this one)
Nimbus (black clouds)
Onyx
Penguin
Scorched Earth
Vader

Punkindave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0 Turbo Bluebicon, 2020 JLUR 2.0 Turbo (Wife's)
Occupation
ITS Project Manager
"Midnight Edition" with some creepy tree landscape

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I've always put a Canadian flag or maple leaf on my cars as a little memorial to my late Dad, who was Canadian. He loved cars and that rubbed off on me (and love of baseball :)). I thought a simple black maple leaf would look good on my Jeep.

IMG_6709-XL.jpg

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I've always put a Canadian flag or maple leaf on my cars as a little memorial to my late Dad, who was Canadian. He loved cars and that rubbed off on me (and love of baseball :)). I thought a simple black maple leaf would look good on my Jeep.

IMG_6709-XL.jpg
It does :like:

Sponsored