First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

Mopar Parts are installed at another facility.
Thanks, that makes sense, but I would think at that point a window sticker would have been generated, I can't imagine they would pull it off the line for floor mats then stick it back in an assembly line? Then again, I don't know anything about supply chain logistics or assembly lines, I'm sure there is a logic to the process I just don't understand it. I just hear "your Jeep is built" and expect it would be at the point where a sticker was generated - so I would know it truly "exists!"
Sponsored

pcpopcorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Firecracker Red
The jeep was built and then for any Mopar stuff like floor mats ,Winch,Tailgate reinforcement it goes to another facility down the road .Same thing happened to me and I wish I would have just bought them separately ,One for a faster delivery and two because then you would also have the original carper Floor mats.
Patience Grasshopper :)

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

The jeep was built and then for any Mopar stuff like floor mats ,Winch,Tailgate reinforcement it goes to another facility down the road .Same thing happened to me and I wish I would have just bought them separately ,One for a faster delivery and two because then you would also have the original carper Floor mats.
Patience Grasshopper :)
Dang, I didn't think of the carpet issue. In all of my other Jeeps they came with both, but that must have been a dealer add. Now that I think about it, with my earlier JL I didn't get the carpets.

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Welp, I just pieced together from Jeep chat that My JLUR is in JB with their description (built and awaiting additional parts), and my dealer was able to confirm it. I hope JB is faster now than those of you who battled through it in 2018. JB - Just Beginning (the long wait)?

The last few posts were helpful, as I had the tailgate reinforcement and all weather mats added. Should’ve just bought them myself and installed.

Now, more and more mods are arriving at my house with no Jeep to put them on!

Sponsored

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Been in JB for a full week now.
I have been in JB for 9 days now. Jeep chat said the limit is 14 days, but I really don't know why all weather mats and the premium soft top (ordered dual top) should add much. It sucks to be in JB for over a week after I had to deal with the 3 week shutdown.

DadWagon

First Name
Matthew Couling
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I have been in JB for 9 days now. Jeep chat said the limit is 14 days, but I really don't know why all weather mats and the premium soft top (ordered dual top) should add much. It sucks to be in JB for over a week after I had to deal with the 3 week shutdown.

I didn’t order the floor mats, got them on amazon. I did order the premium tan top though so that might be the hold up.

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
Chat could be off, you should move soon I was right around that ... fingers crossed

Dzwart06

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
My salesman (old school buddy) called me to let me know last Tuesday that my JLUR was in JB status. As of today he checked, still in JB. Not much fancy, I ordered dual tops, tow package, cold weather package, door sils, 8.4" nav upgrade, LED, engine block heater, and soft top window storage bag. So 9 days so far there. I'm dying to get all the boxes of stuff in my garage on big red.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My salesman (old school buddy) called me to let me know last Tuesday that my JLUR was in JB status. As of today he checked, still in JB. Not much fancy, I ordered dual tops, tow package, cold weather package, door sils, 8.4" nav upgrade, LED, engine block heater, and soft top window storage bag. So 9 days so far there. I'm dying to get all the boxes of stuff in my garage on big red.
I ordered dual top, cold weather package (should be installed on the line), 8.4” Infotainment (should be installed on the line), LED lights (again should be installed on the line), engine block heater, tow package, and soft top bag. You have good taste on upgrades.

Sponsored

Dzwart06

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I teetered on 6 speed, or auto so I could get the factory remote start lol (20 below winter mornings suck) my old lady talked me into getting the stick since my current Montero off roader is automatic and I could never get my left foot comfortable. Lol so I got the engine block heater

Dzwart06

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So got a call from my dealership. Jeep just shipped, expected 7/2 in Albany and then how ever long it takes to load it into the car carrier and get it to the dealership that is 2.5 hours road trip from Albany. Not horrible, ordered 5/31 should be here 7/2 to 7/4 I'm hoping to not have to wait till after 4th of July to drive her home.

ekimgnuj

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Dang, I didn't think of the carpet issue. In all of my other Jeeps they came with both, but that must have been a dealer add. Now that I think about it, with my earlier JL I didn't get the carpets.
My Jeep arrived in Cary, NC yesterday (Friday 6/21), after shipping from Ohio last Friday, so around a week! Have to wait until next week while a third party intermediary does some paperwork, but very excited - did a drive by today and it is beautiful very happy I switched to Sting Grey!

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Welp, I just pieced together from Jeep chat that My JLUR is in JB with their description (built and awaiting additional parts), and my dealer was able to confirm it. I hope JB is faster now than those of you who battled through it in 2018. JB - Just Beginning (the long wait)?

The last few posts were helpful, as I had the tailgate reinforcement and all weather mats added. Should’ve just bought them myself and installed.

Now, more and more mods are arriving at my house with no Jeep to put them on!
My Jeep arrived at the dealer yesterday. JB status lasted just a few days. Somebody posted that any Mopar addons ordered have to go to a different plant for installation. I ordered all weather Mopar mats and the reinforced door hinge (probably dumb ideas because I could install bought Mopar mats cheaper without delay and the reinforced hinge doesn’t change the tire mount height, so I still need a tire mount relocator which I did the install myself for both the Teraflex hinge reinforcer and tire relocator for my JKU and this is likely the same thing... more money and time wasted).

Nonetheless, a few days in JB and the Jeep is delivered. Thanks for the posts about the Mopar stuff being installed elsewhere. Very helpful and hope I “liked/thanked” your responses! You gave me hope!

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)