Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing
If you loved our JKE-Dock, that has been a staple on the Jeep market since 2010, and can't live without one in your JL, the wait is almost over. Our JL Full width tube dock will start shipping early to mid-June. We are taking pre-orders here. https://vectoroffroad.com/products/jl-tube-dockbar
jl tube1.jpg

JL/gladiator Full Width Dock 1" Diameter Tubing.

Proudly Made in the U.S.A.(DO NOT BLOCK AIR BAG DEPLOYMENT WITH MOUNTS OR ELECTRONIC DEVICES.)

The Vector Off-Road JL Tube Dock installs directly to your JL dash using existing mounting points. Installation requires no permanent modification to your Wrangler. The JL Dock provides a clean solid mounting point for your Cell Phone, GPS, Spot Messenger, Flashlight, CB, CB Microphone, Radar Detector, Ham Radio, etc… The dash top storage cubby can still be used, but the factory rubber insert must be removed, or modified to stay in use.

The JL Dock is manufactured using hi-strength steel tubing. It comes standard in a durable, black wrinkle powder coat finish.

**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.

***As with all of our products the JKE-Dock 2011-2018 is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.

Works with JL and Gladiator
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vector Offroad

Vector Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing
Any forum discounts? Also i am assuming this is for bar only we will still need to buy all the clamps/mounts?
Correct, this is only for the E-dock system. The phone mounts are sold separately. Please send us an email to [email protected], regarding discounts. Thank you.

Sponsored

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@Vector Offroad I received my e-dock full width and also purchased some Ram 1" ball mounts that fit over 1" handlebars.

5176CzQOIGL._SX466_.jpg

I noticed that i cannot install this due to how tight the bar is to the dash on certain areas. Is there any bar clamps you recommend with a ram mount?

OP
OP
Vector Offroad

Vector Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing
@Vector Offroad I received my e-dock full width and also purchased some Ram 1" ball mounts that fit over 1" handlebars.

5176CzQOIGL._SX466_.jpg

I noticed that i cannot install this due to how tight the bar is to the dash on certain areas. Is there any bar clamps you recommend with a ram mount?
Hello. There is almost .75” gap between the dock and the dash. If the type you purchased doesn’t fit, we recommend the Ram ubolt type clamps. The small ram claws may also work with it. My guess is, the clamp you already have doesn’t work due to the large protrusion on the clamp for the screws. Let me know if you have further questions. Thank you

OP
OP
Vector Offroad

Vector Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation