First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Anyone know what the "official" RTI score is for the JLU Rubicon? Just saw they tested it on the Gladiator site and did a quick search for stock Rubicon JL RTI score and couldn't find anything "official".
Sponsored

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Anyone know what the "official" RTI score is for the JLU Rubicon? Just saw they tested it on the Gladiator site and did a quick search for stock Rubicon JL RTI score and couldn't find anything "official".
Is that Chad's old LJ in your avatar? Do you own it now? That was a beautiful Jeep.

OP
OP
rayzjeep

rayzjeep

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Is that Chad's old LJ in your avatar? Do you own it now? That was a beautiful Jeep.
It is Chad's old LJ that I bought from Dennis and Jenna at Red Desert Off road. Unfortunately I don't own it anymore as my wife is pregnant with our third and I didn't have the funds to keep it AND buy a JLU. Lord knows I wish I could've kept it...but I just didn't have the funds for two rigs...and a truck. Sold it to a guy in AZ and I believe it turned out being more rig than his wife wanted so she sold it to someone else recently. Asked the wife if I could buy it back from him but that was a no go:( Hope it has found a good home...was a real head turner that one. JLU Rubicon showed up at the dealer today finally so time to build the JL. Still want a LJ too though;)

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
It is Chad's old LJ that I bought from Dennis and Jenna at Red Desert Off road. Unfortunately I don't own it anymore as my wife is pregnant with our third and I didn't have the funds to keep it AND buy a JLU. Lord knows I wish I could've kept it...but I just didn't have the funds for two rigs...and a truck. Sold it to a guy in AZ and I believe it turned out being more rig than his wife wanted so she sold it to someone else recently. Asked the wife if I could buy it back from him but that was a no go:( Hope it has found a good home...was a real head turner that one. JLU Rubicon showed up at the dealer today finally so time to build the JL. Still want a LJ too though;)
That LJ will always have a soft spot for me, tons of hours in there. We're building another LJ now but its a purpose built race jeep and wont be anywhere near as pretty. It really is a shame that Chad's LJ can't find a stable home, like the really friendly foster child.

Reactions: aai

Sponsored

OP
OP
rayzjeep

rayzjeep

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
That LJ will always have a soft spot for me, tons of hours in there. We're building another LJ now but its a purpose built race jeep and wont be anywhere near as pretty. It really is a shame that Chad's LJ can't find a stable home, like the really friendly foster child.
Just saw it's currently for sale in AZ for 25k...I wish I could buy it back but the new JL and three kids has left the bank account a little dry. If you want the info on who is currently selling it just send me a PM and I'll forward it on to you.

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Just saw it's currently for sale in AZ for 25k...I wish I could buy it back but the new JL and three kids has left the bank account a little dry. If you want the info on who is currently selling it just send me a PM and I'll forward it on to you.
I appreciate it but we have too many jeeps right now, which is a weird problem to have.
Sponsored