• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For Sale: Arc Off-Road Door Hanger

bzaps914

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
I’ll take it if it’s still available
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I accidentally ordered this item on Amazon and in order to return it the vendor wants me to pay shipping. This is for one set of two hangers, new in box, enough for a two door JL. Asking $32 shipped to you, CONUS only. PM me if interested.

From amazon: The Original, Arc Off Road, Jeep Door Hanger Bracket, 1 Set (2 hangers) For CJ, YJ, TJ, JK, JKU And The All New JL https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075NTZR97/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_nrDDBbCNWF3J3
I never ever pay to ship something back that I bought on Amazon. Just call Amazon and tell and they will send you a email with a return label and you take it to the UPS store and they will give you a receipt and keep it to show proof you sent it back. Then with in hours your card will be credited the full amount including shipping and tax. Just call them you will see

OP
OP
am1978

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
What is that ? they are all suppose to have the lip tats curved not just flat like that one there ?
What do you lip tats?

I own three sets (4-Door sets; have two JLs and two properties with garages) and the Arc hangers all look the same.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
What do you lip tats?

I own three sets (4-Door sets; have two JLs and two properties with garages) and the Arc hangers all look the same.
What do you lip tats?

Maybe it's that lighting and the angle but the ones I ordered that will be here Friday look like this

Screenshot_20190526-010408_Gallery.jpg