Sponsored

Need me Nebo JL Adapter

Desert Snow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Any word on the Nebo being available for the JLU? I have an unopened Nebo box sitting in the garage for my JKU—traded the dang thing in for a JLUR 3 days after I bought the rack. Mo...ron.

It would be great if there was an adapter being released allowing the existing JKU compatible Nebo rack to work with the JLU. Although, I’m guessing that’s not possible.

Anyhow, I’d love to know the future of this sexy little rack.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Desert Snow

Desert Snow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
OK, so this post went unanswered. However, I called Teraflex and was informed the Nebo roof rack is not in their sights just yet. They're focusing on getting their suspension systems released for the JL first. Makes sense. Anyhow, thought I'd share what I learned.

Nat171971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver MOAB
Any word on the Nebo being available for the JLU? I have an unopened Nebo box sitting in the garage for my JKU—traded the dang thing in for a JLUR 3 days after I bought the rack. Mo...ron.

It would be great if there was an adapter being released allowing the existing JKU compatible Nebo rack to work with the JLU. Although, I’m guessing that’s not possible.

Anyhow, I’d love to know the future of this sexy little rack.
do we know why the JKU version wont work on JLU? I just need this style for light weight item ...surfboard

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
do we know why the JKU version wont work on JLU? I just need this style for light weight item ...surfboard

There is a difference in the hard tops and also roll bars and how the rack mounts to a JK vs a JL. We will be working on a JL version. Unfortunately, at this time there is no eta of when the JL version will be available.
Sponsored