Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Took her out this weekend! Love driving it. Don't necessarily like all the stares but it is very unique vehicle.
I saw that after I made my post. Congrats on driving super Jeep!

LUV2JEEP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 F150 XLT
Day 33

Installed a new FireStik CB antenna. I couldn't get last one tuned. I managed to get this one down to 1.5 SWR but had to remove adjusting screw completely. Seems odd....

Washed, clayed and waxed her. Would love ceramic coating with Xpel but I don't think I'll get over $1860 price.

Built 2 ramps to flex JL and check my pucks and how the top mounted draglink does. Hopefully I have a clue what I'm doing....

Installed Tazer JL. Set TPMS to 25 psi, tires to 37.8" and disabled ESS. I don't understand why 25 is as low as you can set TPMS. I've seen videos of people setting it lower.... [Banned Site]. Light show was neat. I wonder if left hand drivers would move over if I did the light show behind them.....??

PHOTO_20190526_200457.jpg

Reactions: RTJ

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Day 33

Installed a new FireStik CB antenna. I couldn't get last one tuned. I managed to get this one down to 1.5 SWR but had to remove adjusting screw completely. Seems odd....

Washed, clayed and waxed her. Would love ceramic coating with Xpel but I don't think I'll get over $1860 price.

Built 2 ramps to flex JL and check my pucks and how the top mounted draglink does. Hopefully I have a clue what I'm doing....

Installed Tazer JL. Set TPMS to 25 psi, tires to 37.8" and disabled ESS. I don't understand why 25 is as low as you can set TPMS. I've seen videos of people setting it lower.... [Banned Site]. Light show was neat. I wonder if left hand drivers would move over if I did the light show behind them.....??

PHOTO_20190526_200457.jpg
I dig the flex ramp idea, i want to do the same, whats your dimensions?

LUV2JEEP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 F150 XLT
I dig the flex ramp idea, i want to do the same, whats your dimensions?
30 degree angle. I have 21 inches to bottom of sliders so that what I made ramp height to. I made horizontal platform 12" long. I got nervous about them flipping sideways so I added the board that goes side to side. Hopefully it's enough height. Not sure if I'll be able to get up it tomorrow with front driveshaft uninstalled (waiting on gears).

Also these ramps will help with lifting front, rear or one side to do Fluid Film spray.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
30 degree angle. I have 21 inches to bottom of sliders so that what I made ramp height to. I made horizontal platform 12" long. I got nervous about them flipping sideways so I added the board that goes side to side. Hopefully it's enough height. Not sure if I'll be able to get up it tomorrow with front driveshaft uninstalled (waiting on gears).

Also these ramps will help with lifting front, rear or one side to do Fluid Film spray.
awesome great idea. Might have to steal it. Thanks for the measurements too

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
Inspired by Greg Wessels' concealed hoist video on youTube, I engineered and installed a concealed hoist in my garage this weekend. It worked out great and cost me only a little more than $200 to source everything I needed.

47939481066_f31269c463_b.jpg
sweet set up how long is the yellow strap

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
I actually have a set of 4 in the red. It looked like a bit too much red; but I swap them out every now & then. Well, less now & more then.

I just have a thing for orange. Way too many orange golf balls Nevertheless > > >

I_see.gif
Mine faded to pink.

Revelation17

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Corvette; '19 JLRU (Manual, Firecracker red)
Occupation
slave for "the man"
Vehicle Showcase
Rotated the tires and installed Synergy wheel spacers. Finished installing the diabolical slipstream cargo cover too. Gotta love long weekends.

Pete