• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: JL (2DR) Auxiliary switch kit Mopar 82215190

Steve Cornell

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
I have a brand new in the box Auxiliary switch kit (Mopar 82215190)
I bought this to install in my Sport S but decided to go a different route...
$250 shipped to the Lower 48

60874246_10212039753022729_3209034091366187008_n.jpg

60692178_10212039753382738_8512268865890156544_n.jpg
Sponsored

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
I have a brand new in the box Auxiliary switch kit (Mopar 82215190)
I bought this to install in my Sport S but decided to go a different route...
$250 shipped to the Lower 48

60874246_10212039753022729_3209034091366187008_n.jpg

60692178_10212039753382738_8512268865890156544_n.jpg
Interested, would need shipped to Alabama.

Sponsored

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HR Manager
On an unrelated note, I’m also in north Alabama. Where do you ride around here?
I just noticed you live in Decatur. I live in downtown Guntersville. Small world. I have had terrible luck with Alexander Jeep in Albertville. They charged me for warranty work on my Ram 1500. I went back, spoke to the service manager. Showed him the recall notice. The first thing he said was "where did you get that". I said "a good service department; now fix my truck correctly and refund my money." Uhhhh, let me verify that. Here is your refund, and your key. Good bye you just lost a good customer. I now drive to Champion Jeep of Athens. That is also where we bought our '18 JLU Sahara. I am currently deployed.

Th3crowing

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Occupation
Cable Tech
I just noticed you live in Decatur. I live in downtown Guntersville. Small world. I have had terrible luck with Alexander Jeep in Albertville. They charged me for warranty work on my Ram 1500. I went back, spoke to the service manager. Showed him the recall notice. The first thing he said was "where did you get that". I said "a good service department; now fix my truck correctly and refund my money." Uhhhh, let me verify that. Here is your refund, and your key. Good bye you just lost a good customer. I now drive to Champion Jeep of Athens. That is also where we bought our '18 JLU Sahara. I am currently deployed.
Oh nice. I bought mine at champion of Decatur. My father in law is friends with the parts manager of both Athens and Decatur. That’s how I’ve gotten a few pull offs lol.

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HR Manager
Oh nice. I bought mine at champion of Decatur. My father in law is friends with the parts manager of both Athens and Decatur. That’s how I’ve gotten a few pull offs lol.
That is really AUsome. Aft
Nice. Every little bit helps. Especially when you want Mopar tech installed by Mopar techs. When I return, I plan on, (if the wife lets me), to upgrade to the LED package, Tow package (aux. switches), 8.4" Premium sound system, Cold Weather package (heated seats, etc.), Leather seats, Auto start, and Keyless entry. First upgrades are the Cold Weather group, and Tow Package. Second upgrades are Autostart, and Keyless entry. Third upgrades are Leather seats, LED package, and 8.4" Premium sound system. She wants to take some trips and that eats into both Jeep budgets, (she doesn't know I have an upgrade budget). One budget is for the '98 TJ Sport and one for the '18 JLU Sahara. Both are stock and debt sucks.

Th3crowing

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Occupation
Cable Tech
That is really AUsome. Aft

Nice. Every little bit helps. Especially when you want Mopar tech installed by Mopar techs. When I return, I plan on, (if the wife lets me), to upgrade to the LED package, Tow package (aux. switches), 8.4" Premium sound system, Cold Weather package (heated seats, etc.), Leather seats, Auto start, and Keyless entry. First upgrades are the Cold Weather group, and Tow Package. Second upgrades are Autostart, and Keyless entry. Third upgrades are Leather seats, LED package, and 8.4" Premium sound system. She wants to take some trips and that eats into both Jeep budgets, (she doesn't know I have an upgrade budget). One budget is for the '98 TJ Sport and one for the '18 JLU Sahara. Both are stock and debt sucks.
I know how that goes. I plan on upgrading to the led package, adding A/C, getting a hard top, getting steel front and rear bumpers, and getting the tow package. I already grabbed color match fenders and man it made a difference. I’m also considering rubicon suspension.

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HR Manager
I know how that goes. I plan on upgrading to the led package, adding A/C, getting a hard top, getting steel front and rear bumpers, and getting the tow package. I already grabbed color match fenders and man it made a difference. I’m also considering rubicon suspension.
A/C in the South is critical. I lived without A/C in a car for 16 years. Those were the days. I might go ahead and slip some 33" tires underneath. How is the service department in Decatur? They are closer than Athens.

Sponsored

hellayellow

First Name
JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Sport
Occupation
TECHNICIAN
Vehicle Showcase
still available ?