Post your 2019 JL build status

johnsanc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler MOAB
I Status crisis averted! I am in KZ status now.

Order Date: 4/24
VIN Assigned: 4/25
D1 Status: 4/29
F Status: 5/4
I Status: 5/5 (assumed based on future info provided)
Build Sheet: 5/6
J Status: 5/8
JB Status: 5/11
I Status: 5/13 (9 days...)
I Status: 5/15 (11 days...)
I Status: 5/16 (12 days...)
JB Status: 5/17
Window Sticker: 5/19
KZ Status: 5/20

Kind of a weird timeline compared to others I've seen.
Sponsored

JustAJeepn

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I Status crisis averted! I am in KZ status now.

Order Date: 4/24
VIN Assigned: 4/25
D1 Status: 4/29
F Status: 5/4
I Status: 5/5 (assumed based on future info provided)
Build Sheet: 5/6
J Status: 5/8
JB Status: 5/11
I Status: 5/13 (9 days...)
I Status: 5/15 (11 days...)
I Status: 5/16 (12 days...)
JB Status: 5/17
Window Sticker: 5/19
KZ Status: 5/20

Kind of a weird timeline compared to others I've seen.
Glad you got some good news.

JustAJeepn

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I just spoke with Jeep chat and got better news than I was assuming. I am in E status apparently. Not sure if the build started since the shutdown or if this is a layover update from beginning before the shutdown. I got an update on 5/11 and I was in D1 status (the last Saturday before apparent shutdown).

5/4 - Ordered
5/7 - D
5/8 - D1
5/20 - E

Keep her moving LOL.

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
5/13 ordered
5/21 D1

Shipping date set at 6/7.

Sponsored

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Where did you get a shipping date from?
From the FCA Canada customer number. I tried Jeep chat, and for the first since in a week they said they couldn't look it up, and I had to call.

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
Get an email from salesman at 8am this morning saying JL was put on a carrier yesterday and should arrive in a day or 2, then get a text from him at 10am that it has arrived :)

NCJLU2019

First Name
April
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
I've been waiting almost 10 weeks and still no ETA available from Jeep Chat, nor has my dealership been able to get any answers on the delay.
Order: 3/15/2018
Status on 3/28/2019: SHIPPING (KZ) 006 days in
Status on 5/22/2019: (KZ S) with no delivery ETA.
Chat agent confirmed the status has not been updated in 61 days.
Jeep Chat escalated my request for ETA on 5/20/2019, but so far I've only received the initial email stating they are looking into it and will contact me once they have more information.
So frustrating that a company this size can provide customers with valid/up-to-date information. You know they have it :).

YYCSahara

First Name
BDLL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0T
From the FCA Canada customer number. I tried Jeep chat, and for the first since in a week they said they couldn't look it up, and I had to call.
I tried FCA Canada customer number today and said they don't have access to any info and to go bug the dealer.

So strange.

Last edited:

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
I tired FCA Canada customer number today and said they don't have access to any info and to go bug the dealer.

So strange.
Depends on who you get. Today jeep.com chat gave me an update. Roll of the dice on whether or not they feel like working I guess.

Sponsored

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

It's here!!! :like:

2019 JLS..."just" a sport but very well optioned...V6 auto...joins my 1944 MB in 'the fleet". This one will probably stay pretty much "stock" and do DD, light towing, and easy/moderate trail riding.

IMG_7176.jpg

The tracking details (some dates approx):

4/18 ordered
4/26 VON/VIN
4/26 D1
4/29 F
5/1 JB
5/4 KZ
5/5 Loaded on rail
5/15 arrive Mira Loma (distribution)
5/22 arrive dealer
5/23 delivery

So...exactly 5 weeks; not bad!

SPooN887

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
How are you guys checking your statuses? I placed my order on 20 Feb and I've just recently got a VIN to show for it. I'm military and stationed overseas so I understand I wouldn't be getting a 5 week delivery like those of you in the States but this is getting ridiculous.

I've chatted with the Jeep reps on two occasions and have been told they are unable to track my order. MAS' (Military Autosource; overseas dealership homed in NY) website has a tracking page that shows my order in "scheduling in progress".

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Z06Guy

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Occupation
V.P. of Sales
Ordered our 2 door monitor Rubicon on 5-11-19. As of today 5-24-19 we are in D1 with estimated ship date of 6-10-19.

Can't wait to get it, haven't had a jeep in 3 years.

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

How are you guys checking your statuses? I placed my order on 20 Feb and I've just recently got a VIN to show for it. I'm military and stationed overseas so I understand I wouldn't be getting a 5 week delivery like those of you in the States but this is getting ridiculous.

I've chatted with the Jeep reps on two occasions and have been told they are unable to track my order. MAS' (Military Autosource; overseas dealership homed in NY) website has a tracking page that shows my order in "scheduling in progress".

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Go to https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge and use the chat feature. The chat folks are generally helpful, although once your Jeep is past KZ status (built and invoiced) they lose track. You may have to specifically ask them for the alphanumeric status code, otherwise you might not get it. If you have not already done so, use the order tracking service available on this forum to get your build info and window sticker.

Thank you for your service! :jk::flag:

SPooN887

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Go to https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge and use the chat feature. The chat folks are generally helpful, although once your Jeep is past KZ status (built and invoiced) they lose track. You may have to specifically ask them for the alphanumeric status code, otherwise you might not get it. If you have not already done so, use the order tracking service available on this forum to get your build info and window sticker.

Thank you for your service! :jk::flag:
Thank you for your reply Lateapex,

Those are actually the people I chatted with and I was told they have no way of tracking this order. I have tried tracking the build sheet and window sticker with the VIN but it looks like it can't find them either.

The dealership committed to have the vehicle delivered to the U.S. port not later than 17 June so I guess we'll see if they bust that deadline. They'll take a few hundred bucks off the price if that's the case from what I understand.
Sponsored