Sponsored

East TN Members

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
Got my jlus s from Mtn view jeep in Ringgold GA for a little over 10% below msrp and added back the $699 destination fee. MSRP was $37,730 and they took $3800 off + $699. Out the door for $34,600 + tax. Included hardtop, tech package and 23s package with power doors/locks etc. Good deal!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hypalon Man

Hypalon Man

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Grand Charokee, 18JL, MB Sprinter 3500 based WGO Navion
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Picked up my factory ordered Wrangler JL Sport last week. Last of the 18s. Build and delivery was about six weeks. Purchased at Lenoir City Jeep.
Granite
24S
Auto
Hitch
Positive traction
Sun rider Premium
Dustin Nadeau was great to work with, as was their Salesmanager.
Straight up purchase. No trade or financing. The price was right.

lsp408

First Name
Li
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUS
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Picked up my factory ordered Wrangler JL Sport last week. Last of the 18s. Build and delivery was about six weeks. Purchased at Lenoir City Jeep.
Granite
24S
Auto
Hitch
Positive traction
Sun rider Premium
Dustin Nadeau was great to work with, as was their Salesmanager.
Straight up purchase. No trade or financing. The price was right.

Congrats

OP
OP
Hypalon Man

Hypalon Man

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Grand Charokee, 18JL, MB Sprinter 3500 based WGO Navion
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Spent two months in FL State Parks Feb and March. Primarily north, and panhandle. As far south as Daytona.
Flat towed the JL about 2K miles then used it for local tripping on roads, beaches and woods.
Made reservations for 2020 as things book up early. Snowbirds.

Last edited:

Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Hey there East Tennessee. This is Fat Ninja from NC. We're doing Hurricane Creek on the 31st and camping at Horse Den Campground. On the 1st and 2nd, we're going to be hitting up Windrock. If any of you want to meet us there, that would be awesome. The goal is knock out the 3 badge trails at Windrock. More the merrier.

Kidder212

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 2.0L turbo
I live in Athens also. L&M motors is one of the worst service service departments. I have had a few things repaired there. Very poor workmanship, work to done to a” Good’nuff standard” things were broken and covered up in the process of the repair. When poor repair was preformed and returned to them, they stated “Big Tony checked it.” I always support my local business. Not them, not there, EVER! I went to Macon Ga.

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
I live in Athens also. L&M motors is one of the worst service service departments. I have had a few things repaired there. Very poor workmanship, work to done to a” Good’nuff standard” things were broken and covered up in the process of the repair. When poor repair was preformed and returned to them, they stated “Big Tony checked it.” I always support my local business. Not them, not there, EVER! I went to Macon Ga.
Harper just bought the Jeep dealer in Alcoa Check them out I have been pleased so far with them. I have 2 Audi's I bought from Harper as well and I couldnt be happier with them

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Harper just bought the Jeep dealer in Alcoa Check them out I have been pleased so far with them. I have 2 Audi's I bought from Harper as well and I couldnt be happier with them
I hope they run their Jeep service department like they do their Audi and VW service. They always went above and beyond for me when i had my Golfs and Jettas..Even tho VW has a bad rep like Jeeps ive always had good luck with all mine. Several i had reached 200k without a hitch, Just general maintenance. Hopefully i wont need to visit service except for oil changes lol.

Sponsored

JLURMIKEY87

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Strawberry Plains here......Secret City has exactly what I wanted on the lot and made a deal I couldn’t refuse. I’ve heard good and bad, but my experience was amazing.

E03844A3-4931-47E9-BDB4-F3F2B2C3BD4C.jpeg

lcutlip1959

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2012 JKU Sahara
92E9BCC8-E024-4A87-B126-90CB7168C10A.jpeg
First post from another Harper buyer. Bought in May; buying experience was excellent. No pressure and about 10% under MSRP. My wife and I were driving by the dealership heading to the Smoky Mountains when a mojito rubi caught our eyes. Two days later it was ours,

Last edited:

Sweetwater-JL

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU-R
Vehicle Showcase
I posted in the Mojito forum but forgot to post here. I live in Sweetwater and work in Oak Ridge at ORNL. You will probably see me floating around knoxville/lenior city area. If you ever see me out, stop and say HI!

Thanks,
-Thomas

Rubicon2.JPG

Rubicon5.JPG

Brian_j82

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
From Chattanooga but found my white Sahara Unlimited w/manual trans, hard top and anti spin differential at East Tennessee Dodge in Crossville TN.

Just what I was looking for and Brandon in internet sales was awesome to work with. I walked away with a great deal and no hassles.

See ya all around SE TN
Sponsored