Sponsored

Arizona owners - please check in!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone local here in AZ also ride a motorcycle? I am debating getting something for the street, or maybe a KTM exc-f or similar that can be ridden both on and off-road. I see a lot of bikes out in general, but normally it seems mostly cruisers. I prefer something a little more sporty like Ducati or mt-09 etc. really leaning to the KTM, but for sure would not want to be out alone on a motorcycle on the trails. I can't get to crazy anymore, but would not mind exploring some single-track.
Sponsored

wildcat455

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon 2.0L
Occupation
Electronics service technician
Vehicle Showcase
Used to ride Harley’s. Bad shoulder and other old/abused body part issues put an end to that recently. Same with Quads.

Hence, back to the Jeep!! LOL!

Sounds like you need to meet someone in the DualSport MC world with like minded capabilities and interests.
If I were you, I wouldn’t buy the bike until you make that acquaintance. Your riding partner(s) will be pretty much key to your level of enjoyment in that pursuit. A good fit would be crucial.

If you end up doing it, Be safe out there. Allot of crazy shit can go sideways in a hurry chasing what you’re after.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys — a little off topic but I’ll be moving to Phoenix area for grad school in a few months at U of A. Any recommended areas to live in —- or to avoid living in? Starting to map out where I should look for housing.

wildcat455

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon 2.0L
Occupation
Electronics service technician
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys — a little off topic but I’ll be moving to Phoenix area for grad school in a few months at U of A. Any recommended areas to live in —- or to avoid living in? Starting to map out where I should look for housing.
I take it your school is downtown? There are allot of apartment options within a few miles.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
I take it your school is downtown? There are allot of apartment options within a few miles.[/QUOTE
Yes, it’s downtown. That’s good to know. Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP
jhonn236_AZ

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
hope this helps

Phoenix area.jpg

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Tfom

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Does anyone know a good shop to get a quote for some work. I got a great deal on a Rubi takeoff suspension and am really swamped with other projects and may just have someone else put it in if it's not unreasonable. I got one quote already for $520 with an alignment. That sounded high to me given that most people say it's not a big deal.

I live near the Biltmore, but in the wannabe section, not the ceo section.

Thank you for any help!