STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Dbafundo

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 rubicon unlimited
Where in SW? My parents are in Cape Coral and I have friends in Naples and Tampa. We will have to link up sometime when Im over. Cleeeaaaan looking Jeep
I am in the cape.jeep is new haven’t had chance to take her out yet.
Sponsored

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Congrats @WildBlue on your anniversary!
I had about 11K on mine a couple weeks ago.
How about you @ThirtyOne and @drummerchick? You’ve probably celebrated yours too or close to it.
Yeah. Mine was first week of May. I celebrated by getting my badge on Dickey Bell which is a trail in Uwharrie. Just realized i never cross-posted pics/video to this thread.

Honestly love my Jeep more now a year later than when i got it. Going on a big three day wheeling trip next week with guys i met on this site.

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
Yeah. Mine was first week of May. I celebrated by getting my badge on Dickey Bell which is a trail in Uwharrie. Just realized i never cross-posted pics/video to this thread.

Honestly love my Jeep more now a year later than when i got it. Going on a big three day wheeling trip next week with guys i met on this site.
Congrats on getting your badge! Great way to celebrate. :clap:

Have a wonderful wheeling trip! Let us know where you post your pics cause there is nothing sweeter than seeing Stingers in action!

Sponsored

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
Congrats @WildBlue on your anniversary!
I had about 11K on mine a couple weeks ago.
How about you @ThirtyOne and @drummerchick? You’ve probably celebrated yours too or close to it.
I must say that those days spent dreaming and waiting for delivery of the Sting Gray with you guys were some of the best days of my second childhood! Ha! Absolutely love my jeep. It was my first jeep ever but since then I got bit by Jeep Fever and ended up buying a project TJ to work on this past winter. Its been fun restoring it.
IMG_0569.jpg
IMG_0034.JPG
Now i have to flip a coin what a take to go get my groceries.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
05082601-D8C7-4710-86C0-30DAB765C9F0.jpeg

Jeep life.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Here's a video of my Sting-Gray Sport doing Jeep things (with a little help). Dickey Bell at Uwharrie.

Sponsored

Xbosox

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
just got my jl sport a couple weeks ago. So far - 2" Mopar lift, 17x9" wheels, 33" tires, stubby bumper with winch, rubicon rock rails and satin grille. Told my wife I'd build her slowly, but was just way too excited to get going. Love the sting gray, and is best color option in my opinion. Def looks best when broken up with some black, and maybe some red in the future.

IMG_7246.jpg

IMG_7250.jpg

IMG_7260.jpg

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
just got my jl sport a couple weeks ago. So far - 2" Mopar lift, 17x9" wheels, 33" tires, stubby bumper with winch, rubicon rock rails and satin grille. Told my wife I'd build her slowly, but was just way too excited to get going. Love the sting gray, and is best color option in my opinion. Def looks best when broken up with some black, and maybe some red in the future.

IMG_7246.jpg

IMG_7250.jpg

IMG_7260.jpg
Looks great! I love the look of a built Sport. I have been looking at that satin grill for a long time but I need to prioritize functional things over cosmetic right now. It looks great. I like the bumper too.