JLUR

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Jeep worked for me in high school, worked for a decade afterwards, and still works for my wife. Sounds like a legit study.

Sponsored

algoo31

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I need to change my dating profile asap! Its going to be a pic of me and my dog in the front seat of the jeep...... Maybe towing my motorcycle. And maybe waving an empty wallet around because all my money goes to the jeep and bike. These women better come with their own income because I'm broke :P

Dagwood

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 1999 Jeep xj, 2008 Scion XB, 2015 Scion XB, 1966 Ford F100, 1969 Oldsmobile
Cant be true, if the jeep got you girls then you would never have money for mods.

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I doubt that my Jeep (if it ever arrives. I'm thinking of naming it Moby Dick, because I may never hunt it down, and if I do, it will be the end of me) will even get my wife interested in me. But, at least I'll be out of her hair most weekends, so she may fall in love with it...

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I doubt that my Jeep (if it ever arrives. I'm thinking of naming it Moby Dick, because I may never hunt it down, and if I do, it will be the end of me) will even get my wife interested in me. But, at least I'll be out of her hair most weekends, so she may fall in love with it...
I’d bet somewhere there’s a Moab called Moaby Dick.

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I've had a lot of sports cars and Jeeps and I think the only thing any woman I've ever dated cared about was whether the top was off or not. I had twin turbo Transams and supercharged Cobras and 600whp BMWs and the only people who cared about those were guys.

I mostly use the Jeep as an excuse to go outdoors. Splash in the rain. They like that. Except for the hair thing..