Experience with Dynatrac Endurasport 2" Lifts

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
It very well could be the bushings... any way to remedy that?
I know from this forum there’s Jeep bulletin on it but my dealer just oiled them up again and the sound disappeared since then.

TSGTBARCLAY

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara JL
Occupation
VA MSA ICU
Going to order a 2019 Sahara and am planning on installing the EnduraSport lift and run some 35 or 36 inch Mickey Thompson tires.

I’ve seen a lot of pictures and information on this lift but most all of them start out with a Rubicon or a MOAB model Jeep. Are there any Sahara’s on here that are running this lift and what rim/tire combination?

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
I also have a non-rubicon. Planning to put the rubicon flares and 285/75/18 (35 x 11.5) tires. I know I will need some lift to clear and get the look I want, but just not sure how much is too much.

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2004 TJ Rubicon, 2017 Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
I also have a non-rubicon. Planning to put the rubicon flares and 285/75/18 (35 x 11.5) tires. I know I will need some lift to clear and get the look I want, but just not sure how much is too much.
With rubicon flares you should be able to fit 35's without a lift. A 2" dynatrac enduro lift would make it look great and ride well in many terrains. I don't miss my stock rubicon suspension at all.

Sponsored

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
With rubicon flares you should be able to fit 35's without a lift. A 2" dynatrac enduro lift would make it look great and ride well in many terrains. I don't miss my stock rubicon suspension at all.
So it would not be too tall for 35s?

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
So it would not be too tall for 35s?
Probably not on a 4 door. You'll probably be under 2" of actual lift form this kit. And, if you plan on adding bumpers and a winch it will sag even more.

kurt rustle

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 2.0T
Vehicle Showcase
For the folks that have installed this on a Sahara, did you have to install any spacers at all? I just got word from my shop saying they're going to have to install spacers because the rear sway bar end links are burrowed into the tire (i.e. non-drivable).

Still running on stock Sahara A/T tires (255/70R18, stock rim is +44.5mm offset; source) but switching soon to 18x9 0mm offset rims, with 35x12.5x18 M/T tires.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
For the folks that have installed this on a Sahara, did you have to install any spacers at all? I just got word from my shop saying they're going to have to install spacers because the rear sway bar end links are burrowed into the tire (i.e. non-drivable).

Still running on stock Sahara A/T tires (255/70R18, stock rim is +44.5mm offset; source) but switching soon to 18x9 0mm offset rims, with 35x12.5x18 M/T tires.
Then they installed it wrong. They don’t contact the tires when installed correctly.

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Yeah, sounds like it. I'm calling dynatrac in the morning to get their input. Thank you!
Why call Dynatrac? Shouldn’t you get with your installer?

kurt rustle

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 2.0T
Vehicle Showcase
Why call Dynatrac? Shouldn’t you get with your installer?
They're 1.5h away from me and now I don't have a car to go and check it out myself. I've asked for pictures (for tomorrow morning) but if they're saying there's something poking the tire, the only leverage I have is getting confirmation from the manufacturer that the product is intended to work without any extra hardware, i.e. the install was bad.

I'm open to ideas on how to go about this; what would you suggest?

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Have Dynatrac send them the instructions that have pictures of each step of the install. Have them send Dynatrac pictures of the problem. They’ll be able to tell them what they did wrong. Sounds to me like they possibly mounted the sway bar links incorrectly. When mounted correctly they will be close to the tires but shouldn’t make contact.

kurt rustle

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 2.0T
Vehicle Showcase
Have Dynatrac send them the instructions that have pictures of each step of the install. Have them send Dynatrac pictures of the problem. They’ll be able to tell them what they did wrong. Sounds to me like they possibly mounted the sway bar links incorrectly. When mounted correctly they will be close to the tires but shouldn’t make contact.
So turns out, everything clears fine, i.e. this lift kit works perfectly on stock wheels/rims.

I went there to drop off the new rims and check how close the sway bar links were to the tire when fully drooped (really close, ~1/8in). But then we lowered the car from the platform onto the ground and, lo and behold, the sway bar links roll inside the rim, with plenty of clearance -- as intended.

The guy who was showing me this today was also surprised to see there was actually no problem. Basically, whoever did the install doesn't know how the rear sway bar links work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sponsored