STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

VOLFAN1998

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi “Stingray”
I hate the red dash and have been scared to order the beige because everyone seems to bash it but these pictures just sold me..I think he beige looks luxury and compliments the flat grey of sting gray.. thanks for posting
I have the stingray on beige. Great combo.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
thanks, no problem with clearances as is. Bolt them up and go
How's the view out the rear camera with the Mopar slotted wheels and 37s? I just got 37 KO2s mounted on mine today and would like to know what to expect.

thanks.

Reactions: aai

Sponsored

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
How's the view out the rear camera with the Mopar slotted wheels and 37s? I just got 37 KO2s mounted on mine today and would like to know what to expect.

thanks.
you will not be able to see the trailer hitch ball if that's what your'e asking. I marked all my trailers that I plan to tow, in sight of the edge of spare tire in relation to the trailer. So when I back it up, its spot on to the ball and coupler every time even though you don't see it.

fullsizeoutput_8e3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_8e6.jpeg

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
you will not be able to see the trailer hitch ball if that's what your'e asking. I marked all my trailers that I plan to tow, in sight of the edge of spare tire in relation to the trailer. So when I back it up, its spot on to the ball and coupler every time even though you don't see it.

fullsizeoutput_8e3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_8e6.jpeg
Thank you. I probably won't be doing any towing (you never know), or at least, not much. Just backing up mostly. :like:

All ready to go on post-Mopar-lift.

20190513_130535.jpg

Sponsored

VinceJL

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep wrangler rubicon
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Here's my 2019 Rubicon JLU! Calgary Alberta! I work at Varsity Chrysler, a Dealership here, and just couldn't say no once I laid eyes on her.

MyRubi4.jpg

MyRubi2.jpg

JeffK

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Ram 2500 5.9 2019 JLU Rubicon
List of mods getting ordered:rock:, already feeling broke, and don't have the jeep yet. Damn plant is shut down till 31st. :( Back several hundred pages, someone mentioned doing a sting gray shirt. Anyone do them? If not I'm in the biz and could do it.
Sponsored