First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
I’m pretty sure a 33” tire will fit on a stock Sahara. I’ve seen a few posts and threads on here. Maybe others can chime in or correct me if I’m wrong.

I’ve never heard of a 5 tire rotation, but it makes sense now that I think about it. What’s the rotation pattern?
33” will fit just fine on a Sahara, I’m running Moab wheels with Rubi KO2’s without any issues

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
I’m pretty sure a 33” tire will fit on a stock Sahara. I’ve seen a few posts and threads on here. Maybe others can chime in or correct me if I’m wrong.

I’ve never heard of a 5 tire rotation, but it makes sense now that I think about it. What’s the rotation pattern?
33” will fit just fine on a Sahara, I’m running Moab wheels with Rubi KO2’s without any issues

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Caution: That may interfere with passenger airbag deployment
Good advice!
Imaging that thing slapping you in the face going over 100 mph!

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
Sure... I just did what @Jo’s Jeep said he did, it was real simple. Cleaned it, sanded it with some 300 grit sandpaper, wiped it down with alcohol, and painted it with rustoleum high heat paint. I used flat black. Cost 10 bucks for paint and sandpaper and an hour of my time. This is definitely the cheapest mod I’ve done so far..lol....:)
Thanks! Removed the muffler or did it while installed?

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! Removed the muffler or did it while installed?
I did it in place, on 37s there was enough room I just did it on a creeper rolling around. The best part is you don’t have to worry about overspray under there, lol. I just covered my shocks because they’re silver but other than that it was really pretty simple. The hardest part was getting behind the tow hitch, if you have the tow package, you’ll have to spray from both sides of it towards the center. That’s if you don’t want to remove it. I wasn’t crazy about that idea. But you’ll do fine, post pic when you’re done. I see you have a red rig, muffler seems to look better black on red ones because the black goes good with the red, looks really good, @melendez69 has his done on his red rig and looks great.......:)

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I did it in place, on 37s there was enough room I just did it on a creeper rolling around. The best part is you don’t have to worry about overspray under there, lol. I just covered my shocks because they’re silver but other than that it was really pretty simple. The hardest part was getting behind the tow hitch, if you have the tow package, you’ll have to spray from both sides of it towards the center. That’s if you don’t want to remove it. I wasn’t crazy about that idea. But you’ll do fine, post pic when you’re done. I see you have a red rig, muffler seems to look better black on red ones because the black goes good with the red, looks really good, @melendez69 has his done on his red rig and looks great.......:)

awww_wolf.gif

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Picked up a JLU Rubicon take off suspension last night for my JL Rubicon. I should get about 2 inches if it works similar to the JK's. I will advise once I get it in

pichenet

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Picked up a JLU Rubicon take off suspension last night for my JL Rubicon. I should get about 2 inches if it works similar to the JK's. I will advise once I get it in
Do you know if it came off a hard top with steel bumpers? Can you post the spring part numbers?

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

let me know what you get. i did the Rubicon take of suspension my self about a month ago it ended up about 1.75" of lift. and boy it looks so goooooooood. I also snagged a set of Rubicon wheels with the falken MT's.

rubi wheels and lift installed.jpg

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
let me know what you get. i did the Rubicon take of suspension my self about a month ago it ended up about 1.75" of lift. and boy it looks so goooooooood. I also snagged a set of Rubicon wheels with the falken MT's.

rubi wheels and lift installed.jpg
Nice. I would be happy
with 1.75 but I think I will get 2 on a 2dr

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Nice. I would be happy
with 1.75 but I think I will get 2 on a 2dr
i hope so. the ride is so different with the Rubicon springs. I find it more comfortable on the longer drives Than the stock sport springs

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
i hope so. the ride is so different with the Rubicon springs. I find it more comfortable on the longer drives Than the stock sport springs
I find myJLRubi to be softer than my 15 JKU was. I am hoping for height and a stiffer ride.

GGguy77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
First time taking the doors off, added crappy hinge mirrors that won't stay still, some nice lower hinge foot pegs, and some towel seat covers...before heading for my first drive on Daytona Beach.

IMG_20190510_085340.jpg

IMG_20190510_085414.jpg

IMG_20190510_085418.jpg