Sponsored

PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
If that's the case then I'll very much have this color on the short list. Reminds me of VW's old Tropic Orange which I had on a GTI and loved. My friends used to call it safety cone orange but had a beautiful bright metallic look to it in the sun.

I ordered mine with the black interior, the dealers can they just haven't updated the online system
Sponsored

Mud2Sno

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon
ordered on 2-1 and Got my VIN yesterday! Orange with Black Leather and Black top and fenders, the only unknown is the dash color but I will just roll with it.

Armycop

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler, 2010 Camaro SS, 2017 Passat R-Line
The new pics make it look more like a traffic cone. Not for me...

Sponsored

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
Now this is what I'm talking about! I thought I wanted Nacho but this.. this is perfect.

Now I just need to drive a manual version so I can decide if I want that or the auto.

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
I ordered mine with the black interior, the dealers can they just haven't updated the online system
Did you order a sport or rubicon? The sport lets you keep black the rubicon does not.

Mud2Sno

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon

Mud2Sno

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon
]Well you just helped finalize my Jeep purchase. I hate the tan but in black...

Did you get auto or stick?
I went with auto this time as my TJ was a stick.

Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Team,

The dealer Jacky Jones NC, website and bunch of photos can be seen here,

https://www.jackyjoneschryslerdodge...ville+nc-2dc001bd0a0e0a172fe35b2915818c6d.htm

Dashboard is not red- Grey
Color - Looks better however the light makes it almost yellow in some photos

Regards
JL
The dash is gray because the interior is tan. We're still not sure what they'll do when black interior is chosen.

It's also probably important to note that the Mojilto! one in the car shows had a gray dash, but black interior... However those were Katzkin seats. So it's possible that vehicle rolled off the line with tan too.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Did you order a sport or rubicon? The sport lets you keep black the rubicon does not.
When you build it with a dealer (sport, sahara, OR RUBI), you can have black interior. It's just the online builder that's messed up.

tjrider99

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Subaru, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
The dash is gray because the interior is tan. We're still not sure what they'll do when black interior is chosen.

It's also probably important to note that the Mojilto! one in the car shows had a gray dash, but black interior... However those were Katzkin seats. So it's possible that vehicle rolled off the line with tan too.
I had my dealer try black cloth and black leather, when he goes to his "view" they both showed a red dash on his builder page. So, I went with tan leather to get the silver dash in the Rubicon.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I had my dealer try black cloth and black leather, when he goes to his "view" they both showed a red dash on his builder page. So, I went with tan leather to get the silver dash in the Rubicon.
That would be GREAT if that's the case. Is his "view" an actual picture, or is it just a list of equipment and he sees the red dash on that?

Did you like the tan? That dash panel will be easy to pull off and change to quite literally any color you want... I'd hate to make an interior color based on that...

Taz4theWin

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Rubicon 4XE
The new Punk'n color: I thought it would be more orange. To me it's more red. The second picture is of the Nacho color and that looks more orange but on the yellow side.

500f720b-4ad2-46c8-b79c-30b0a94a1f56-jpeg.jpg

upload_2018-2-9_14-13-45.png
Sponsored