Sponsored

Window Tint

Damsam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Im trying to find the film to match the factory rear. Anyone have it? Photos?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Agent47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito! JLU 2.0T (Built 7/4)
Im trying to find the film to match the factory rear. Anyone have it? Photos?

Thanks!
If you're looking for IR/heat rejection, you're going to want to tint all of the windows because the factory tint is just privacy glass. If I recall, the factory is around 28% in the back.

Check out this thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/window-tint-photo-compilation-master-thread.9094/

I have 15% FormulaOne Pinnacle ceramic tint on the front side windows and 50% on the rear for around 13-14% overall tint after you factor in the factory tint.

Last edited:

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
If you are trying to tint the front windows to match the rear, 50% added to the front (that already have a light tint from the factory) makes the fronts match the rears almost perfectly.

Just did this on mine about 2 weeks ago.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
If you're looking for IR/heat rejection, you're going to want to tint all of the windows because the factory tint is just privacy glass. If I recall, the factory is around 28% in the back.

Check out this thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/window-tint-photo-compilation-master-thread.9094/

I have 15% FormulaOne Pinnacle ceramic tint on the front side windows and 50% on the rear for around 13-14% overall tint after you factor in the factory tint.
Factory is 23% just has it tested and fronts tinted. I would recommend ceramic tinting better heat reduction
Sponsored