Threads
Reaction score
Website
raingler.com
Vehicle(s)
RAM2500Cummins
Occupation
Custom Cargo Net Builders
Super tight fitting to roll bar. Easy to install using all factory points and our steel fasteners. Includes heavy duty high quality snap release for side entry for the kids or just loading up your gear. A second and you can swing it up and back out of the way. Made in USA and Lifetime Warranty as always.
https://raingler.com/collections/2018-newer-jeep-wrangler-jlu
UPDATED!
Now Include Quick Release Corner Connection for easy side loading of gear or let the kids climb the tire and get in Jeepin' Style! (can also set to not quick release if desired)
Photo Nov 09, 9 54 22 AM.jpg

Photo Nov 09, 10 45 35 AM.jpg

Photo Nov 09, 11 38 46 AM.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raingler Nets

Raingler Nets

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raingler.com
Vehicle(s)
RAM2500Cummins
Occupation
Updated to include adjustable black coated (BEEFY) all-steel hidden quick release side openings standard. Great for easy loading of gear or letting the kids jump in "Duke Style" over the side! *Can be locked in to not allow for quick release if desired, kinda like the window lock button!

Photo Mar 31, 5 54 08 PM.jpg

Sponsored

LanceM

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigredpawdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 2d
Occupation
System Admin
At .29 of the video, you add a ring here, but the strap is not long enough to completely go around. I had to slip the strap between the roll bar and plastic to get a similar fit.

At .37 and .38 of your JL 2d video, you show Rings in 2 locations. Only one of the locations is needed for this install.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raingler Nets

Raingler Nets

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raingler.com
Vehicle(s)
RAM2500Cummins
Occupation
At .29 of the video, you add a ring here, but the strap is not long enough to completely go around. I had to slip the strap between the roll bar and plastic to get a similar fit.

At .37 and .38 of your JL 2d video, you should Rings in 2 locations. Only one of the locations is needed for this install.
An adjustment has been made in installation for wider premium sound models. Is that what yours has?

1C3EE2D6-D98C-4B94-8BCC-CC2879F0D8BD.jpeg

4059EADF-1219-4821-8952-E6BFCC8D3FCB.jpeg

LanceM

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigredpawdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 2d
Occupation
System Admin
I do not have the premium sound. Please show some more detail as my hardtop is on right now, and I can not actually get to this buckle to unstrap it or take some pictures. Basically my strap was to short to wrap around to the ring underneath. This caused an issue. I fished the short strap in between the soundbar and roll bar, which uses much less strap, and did not use the ring at all. I will not be sending these back because I can not get them off at them time, but because I actually believe that they are very solid and could easily be an alternate solution for you.

OP
OP
Raingler Nets

Raingler Nets

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raingler.com
Vehicle(s)
RAM2500Cummins
Occupation
I do not have the premium sound. Please show some more detail as my hardtop is on right now, and I can not actually get to this buckle to unstrap it or take some pictures. Basically my strap was to short to wrap around to the ring underneath. This caused an issue. I fished the short strap in between the soundbar and roll bar, which uses much less strap, and did not use the ring at all. I will not be sending these back because I can not get them off at them time, but because I actually believe that they are very solid and could easily be an alternate solution for you.
That should be fine then if it's solid and in place. We have updated the strap length and the buckle placement to make it a bit easier to access even when a hardtop is on.

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
These nets are fantastic. I went with the side window & cargo area containment nets.

Something to be aware of... if you have the hardtop and the cargo area net you have to remove the corner attachment bolts before replacing the hardtop. If you leave the corners attached, the top will not fit flush. This doesn't change my opinion... I'm satisfied with the net, but I would prefer to keep it fully attached with the top on. A flatter T-50 would seem to work, if there is one. The installation instructions mention requiring a T-35 Torx bolt, but this is only if you have the soft top.

Raingler_03.jpg

The bolts and rings in the rear corners have to be removed before replacing the hard top.

Raingler_02.jpg

OP
OP
Raingler Nets

Raingler Nets

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raingler.com
Vehicle(s)
RAM2500Cummins
Occupation
These nets are fantastic. I went with the side window & cargo area containment nets.

Something to be aware of... if you have the hardtop and the cargo area net you have to remove the corner attachment bolts before replacing the hardtop. If you leave the corners attached, the top will not fit flush. This doesn't change my opinion... I'm satisfied with the net, but I would prefer to keep it fully attached with the top on. A flatter T-50 would seem to work, if there is one. The installation instructions mention requiring a T-35 Torx bolt, but this is only if you have the soft top.

Raingler_03.jpg

The bolts and rings in the rear corners have to be removed before replacing the hard top.

Raingler_02.jpg
Believe we have a solution on the compatibility now with a flat anchor hook set (now included with this net) . PM me if we didn't already get you the pieces coming (tracking notice). Thanks for the heads up and awesome pic of your rig!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.