First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Hello all. I have a few questions regarding if anyone changed any factory parts while installing their JKS 2.5 lift. My number one question is regarding the front lower spring isolators. I have the original old style pads and was wondering if I should change them to a pair of Rock Krawler correction pads since now would be the time to do it.
I went with the standard springs up front and the heavy duty springs in the rear, has anyone else used this setup and had any issues with excess rake to their ride? Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Boothorp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Hello all. I have a few questions regarding if anyone changed any factory parts while installing their JKS 2.5 lift. My number one question is regarding the front lower spring isolators. I have the original old style pads and was wondering if I should change them to a pair of Rock Krawler correction pads since now would be the time to do it.
I went with the standard springs up front and the heavy duty springs in the rear, has anyone else used this setup and had any issues with excess rake to their ride? Thanks in advance

I have not had an issue with the spring isolators. I also have the original older pads. The one difference is, I have HD front and back. I also purchased a 1” RK spacer for front to decrease rake. I added a steel bumper and a winch.