PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicom
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered a Mojito. Waited 8 months. Wife changed her mind and we ended up with Julius. Traded in our 2015 JKUR for this beauty. Almost ready for some trails.

So far.
Warn grille guard
Roam rock rails
Vision 17” rims

Just placed my order for the new T-Rex LED grille.

F928F95A-C318-4B71-A7EC-4AA984BDF739.jpeg
Sponsored

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered a Mojito. Waited 8 months. Wife changed her mind and we ended up with Julius. Traded in our 2015 JKUR for this beauty. Almost ready for some trails.

So far.
Warn grille guard
Roam rock rails
Vision 17” rims

Just placed my order for the new T-Rex LED grille.

F928F95A-C318-4B71-A7EC-4AA984BDF739.jpeg
Orange Julius? :CWL:

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So happy to be a part of the Punk’n club. I *love* this color!

img_6044-x3-jpg.jpg
Very Nice! The Punk'n looks great on the 2-door! Ok... you convinced me to put the white letters out next time. Enjoy your Jeep!

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Very Nice! The Punk'n looks great on the 2-door! Ok... you convinced me to put the white letters out next time. Enjoy your Jeep!
I didn’t know the white letters would be out, but I like it!

The Jeep is in the shop. Already, with less than 500 miles. I’ll post a separate thread once I hear from the service department as to what the issue is. Sigh...

Sponsored

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The Jeep is in the shop. Already, with less than 500 miles. I’ll post a separate thread once I hear from the service department as to what the issue is. Sigh...
VERY sorry to hear that! Hope your Jeep feels better soon!

Sucker Punch

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU (totaled), 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retrofit Offroad
Is the trail kitchen available for sale? Looks nice. Would like to see more details and how it’s instalation is.
Yes, the Trail Kitchen is very functional and compact. It's designed to work with the most popular Dometic and ARB Fridges. Or you can easily just use your cooler if you don't have a fridge. Here is a short video showing how it works

The Trail Kitchen is available for sale. It can be bolted to any flat surface (Off-Road trailer, truck bed, Jeep, etc). There is currently a bolt-in kit for the JK 4 door. In the picture I posted we installed the Trail Kitchen with the prototype bolt-in JL 4 door Kit. The JL bolt-in kit should be available within the next several weeks.

Sponsored

veld

First Name
Lebreton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hello,
I will receive my 2 Doors PUNK' N Rubicon next week but I am a little worried because I have never seen one visually . In europe the Rubicon comes with the sport Fenders o so I will change them to mount 315 tires .Do you advise me those to paint or the plastic blacks?

Thanks

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,
I will receive my 2 Doors PUNK' N Rubicon next week but I am a little worried because I have never seen one visually . In europe the Rubicon comes with the sport Fenders o so I will change them to mount 315 tires .Do you advise me those to paint or the plastic blacks?

Thanks
I feel that black looks best, but everyone has their own opinion. What color is your top?