Our new 2" SPORT system for the Rubicon

mjf4241

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@RanchoShocks I installed the 2 inch kit with 9000 series shocks on my JLUR and it has netted me 3 inches of lift. Any idea if it will settle any? By the way the ride is really good. I have paired your kit with metalcloak trackbars and front upper control arms. I get quite a bit of flex with this setup and the kit does a great job flexing out. It also rides well on the road. I have about 6.7 degrees of caster with the upper control arms set at 19 7/8 inches. The steering is very good with none of the wandering or wobble. I am running with 35 inch tires on 17 inch rims.
20190428_090909.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
It will settle for sure :) And looks great too!

@RanchoShocks I installed the 2 inch kit with 9000 series shocks on my JLUR and it has netted me 3 inches of lift. Any idea if it will settle any? By the way the ride is really good. I have paired your kit with metalcloak trackbars and front upper control arms. I get quite a bit of flex with this setup and the kit does a great job flexing out. It also rides well on the road. I have about 6.7 degrees of caster with the upper control arms set at 19 7/8 inches. The steering is very good with none of the wandering or wobble. I am running with 35 inch tires on 17 inch rims.
20190428_090909.jpg

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Where did you order the system from by chance?
And the disconnects, are on there way. Had a small hiccup on some coating. :)

Just ordered the 9000 kit, but yep it’s on B/O also ordered the quick disconnects.... those were on B/O also ugh. :facepalm:

Sponsored

Ralph0178

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL 4dr
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you order the system from by chance?
And the disconnects, are on there way. Had a small hiccup on some coating. :)
I order all from Morris 4x4, but I contacted you guys directly yesterday and was told everything was on B/O.

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Depending on the 2" SPORT and shocks (RS5000X or 9000XL) we do have them and more being made this week.
This is from today. :)

I order all from Morris 4x4, but I contacted you guys directly yesterday and was told everything was on B/O.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

@RanchoShocks first page had a good quoest that was yet to be answered. any need for a longer drive shafts with this kit? and i see the track bar is going to be needed to adjust the caster adjustment? last question is do you offer HD springs for carrying heavy gear? i have a rtt with the rhino rack and the weight in combind with the front and rear bumpers is well into the 300 lbs extra gear all the time. id like to get rid of the sag i have in the rear due to that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
No not at this height on a new driveshaft, since this is pretty "true to height"
WE do offer LONGER travel shocks for taller lifts that DO require a new driveshaft.
A lot upgrade their track bar, because ours (and others) are just MUCH beefier than stock and help with road feel/manners
A lot of folks are running our geometry correction brackets to help with caster though :)
These springs can handle some weight honestly for gear and the like. But we don't make a "HD" version.
That 300 lbs isn't that bad honestly.
We tow with ours.

@RanchoShocks first page had a good quoest that was yet to be answered. any need for a longer drive shafts with this kit? and i see the track bar is going to be needed to adjust the caster adjustment? last question is do you offer HD springs for carrying heavy gear? i have a rtt with the rhino rack and the weight in combind with the front and rear bumpers is well into the 300 lbs extra gear all the time. id like to get rid of the sag i have in the rear due to that.
Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 4.54.32 PM.png

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

thanks for the information! hope to get a kit after the first of the year.! thanks for all the great answers

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Anybody have this lift on a Rubicon and running 37s? If so, do you have any pics? Thanks!

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
They say a pic is worth a 1000 words
Green on our 3.5" system
Grey on our 2" system
Both on a 37" tire :)

Anybody have this lift on a Rubicon and running 37s? If so, do you have any pics? Thanks!
3.5"vs2"Bothon37".jpg
Sponsored