Status
Not open for further replies.

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
What's better than American made, quality offroad armor?

American made quality offroad armor at a lower price.

We toiled over spreadsheets until our eyes bled to figure out how we could bring the price down of some of our products without sacrificing our legendary quality. We left no stone unturned, no process unprocessed, we trimmed ALL of the fat to get to this point.

What we've ended up with is a significant savings on many of our products, just look for yourself.

Front Crusader Bumper was $819, now $649.00
IMG_0073.jpg

Front Mauler Bumper was $719, now $499.00
IMG_0054.jpg

Front Mauler Deluxe Bumper was $929, now $799.00
IMG_0093.jpg

Front Vanguard Bumper was $1149, now $899.00
JLFV_1.jpg

Rear Crusader Bumper was $819, now $649.00
JLRC_2.jpg

Rear Vanguard Bumper was $879, now $699.00
JLRV_1.jpg

We've also changed our shipping prices.
  • Orders totaling $0 - $49.99 ship for $9.95
  • Orders totaling $50 - $99.99 ship for $14.95
  • As always, orders over $100.00 ship for free
If you've been looking at a product that we DIDN'T lower the price on, your best option is to call the sales team at 269-353-1184 to play let's make a deal. They are pretty good at it
Sponsored

Last edited:

Maddingo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Wrangler TJ, 2018 Wrangler JL
Clubs

I just bought a pair of Aluminum doors for my JL from JCR. Any chance of a credit back?

Thanks.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
I just bought a pair of Aluminum doors for my JL from JCR. Any chance of a credit back?

Thanks.
Our JL half door prices didn't change. :like:

Kidcia

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl
I’ve done a lot of researching for a bumper as I would like to cut down weight on my jl cause I destroyed my gas mileage on my daily driver on just a front bumper... what is the weight of the full width rear vanguard bumper and front mauler bumper together? And how does the rear bumper perform off-road? I’ve watched your videos but I can’t tell if the rear quarters take hits. I’d consider the rustys rear fascia install with the rear bumper if necessary but I’d like to know ahead of time what I’d be looking forward too

Sponsored

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturer
I’ve done a lot of researching for a bumper as I would like to cut down weight on my jl cause I destroyed my gas mileage on my daily driver on just a front bumper... what is the weight of the full width rear vanguard bumper and front mauler bumper together? And how does the rear bumper perform off-road? I’ve watched your videos but I can’t tell if the rear quarters take hits. I’d consider the rustys rear fascia install with the rear bumper if necessary but I’d like to know ahead of time what I’d be looking forward too
Right around 120lbs total. The rear does offer protection for the rear corners, yes. Let us know if you have any other questions. :like:

JLRV_3.jpg

Kidcia

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Right around 120lbs total. The rear does offer protection for the rear corners, yes. Let us know if you have any other questions. :like:

JLRV_3.jpg
That’s great. My front bumper is 114 pounds by itself and my side steps are 75 and they killed 4 mpg alone. Im probably going to be buying the front and rear bumpers when the $$ is available. Are there mounting wholes in the mauler to accommodate 6 inch pods? I like this setup especially! And is there a solution for tucking the wires? I hate having exposed wiring as I have now!

295C88ED-C77D-49D8-9F07-6F70383F9FAC.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturer
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
That’s great. My front bumper is 114 pounds by itself and my side steps are 75 and they killed 4 mpg alone. Im probably going to be buying the front and rear bumpers when the $$ is available. Are there mounting wholes in the mauler to accommodate 6 inch pods? I like this setup especially! And is there a solution for tucking the wires? I hate having exposed wiring as I have now!
The holes in the bumper on the Mauler are for stock driving lights or similar. Hiding the wiring is pretty easy behind the bumper as well. If you wanted to mount lights on top of the bumper, we sell a fairlead light mount (pictured above) that works really great. Or if you aren't mounting a winch you can directly mount them to the bumper.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.