Sponsored

Most wanted accessory that isn't offered by anyone yet

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
THIS. Some of them are just butt ugly. Poison spider comes to mind as one example. Lover their stuff, can't buy it.
I just got some Motobilt rocker protection and I'll be welding up (and grinding smooth) the logo. Nothing against Motobilt, it's just obnoxious.

A great excuse for everyone to grab a Hobart 140 at TSC and a chunk of brass (for a backer when filling holes). :)
Sponsored

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Sandstorm styled fenders

Sponsored

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
I would like to see a rubber / sprayed in Bed Liner material from the factory to replace Carpets.
Carpets in an open top vehicle, that sees rain, mud, dogs, kids ? Just say "No", have an option for " Carpet Delete "
I would like to see BedRug’s offering and their BedTred for the JL

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Yeah. I'm not impressed. Well, I am if overthinking and over-engineering is the goal.

It's a unique approach, I'll give 'em that.

I still think a York can live where the battery is, and there's an idler right there that could easily be replaced with a serp/v-belt pulley. I could be wrong.... someday I'll get around to trying it, but by the time I do someone else will have figured out the same thing.

Best case the batt can be spun 90 and run a smaller one like the Genesis dual batt kit. Worst case I'll put the batt where the 48V would live in the turbos. I did pretty much exactly this in my Bronco ~20 years ago. Some quality welding cable, done.

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
Couple new ideas:
- I would like for someone to come out with a way to tune the automatic transmissions. I have driven other cars with this same transmission, and the tuning can really make a difference.
- Rear steel bumper reinforcement - like an inner support structure or bracing. I like the look of the rear steel bumper, but it has some issues that have been documented on this forum.
- OEM LED tail light reverse bulb upgrade - This would probably require sending your tail lights to a service that would solder on new LEDs, or some sort of DIY kit
- Warn Zeon solenoid relocation bracket. There's not much room under the hood of a 2.0, and a purpose-built bracket would be nice.

Sponsored

TRZ

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue
Couple new ideas:
- Rear steel bumper reinforcement - like an inner support structure or bracing. I like the look of the rear steel bumper, but it has some issues that have been documented on this forum.
I have the same thought. I did something similar for the rear (plastic) bumper of my WK and it did quite well. When I take delivery of my JLUR, I’m going to play around with some channel iron to stiffen up the rear bumper and protect the license plate.

I’d also like to hide the winch solenoid pack in the engine compartment, but there’s really not much room. I hid the solenoid pack for my WK behind the grill, that’s not going to happen in a Wrangler.

KingCon

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon jl
1. Emergency Rain Cover you can drive with.
2. A UPF rated top sunshade.
3. Tube doors WITH UPF rated sunshade. They could roll out from the top horizontal tube and be attached to the top roll bar.
3. Aluminum Step Sliders
4. Aftermarket hard top with roof rack built in.

Not aftermarket but also:
Front trail cam
Lane Keep Assist
ACS with stop and go.

As you can tell I’m sun averse. UPF needs to be at least 30 but preferably 50. Best I’ve seen block 20% of light (which doesn’t equal radiation but let’s pretend it does). 20% UV block would be a UPF of 1.25. Aka nothing. I like the wind. Not the cancer.
Couple you folks keep saying "a drivable rain cover"

????

There are like 3 companies right now that make really great quality ones already

Whytlytnin

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
Waiting on some decent led headlights that are darker/smoked looking...kinda like the trucklites for the JK. The mopar leds are nice but too pricey.

Kballard72

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler Rubicon unlimited
I've yet to find a moderate priced stubby front bumper that holds factory fogger and no bull bar/stinger. Not one that the stinger can be removed (dv8 fs25) , without one at all.
Sponsored