Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
After installing it I went and looked at Aliens return policy which is NO RETURNS after 30 days I bought this during their Black Friday sale so it has been 5 months here is their policy

"Our return policy lasts 30 days from the day you receive your order. If 30 days have gone by since the day of delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange."

Which is understandable, this was the risk I took when I bought in the middle of winter and not planning on install till spring. Lesson learned. Other than being too low (for me) it is a well made product... I have no hard feelings about Alien at all I just thought others would like to kow my experience.

Not a big deal I will just sell it on the forum or CR
Ahh I didn’t know that!

Yes the member market place is the best spot as you can list the state you’re in and it’s all Jeep people haha

I’ve sold stuff like in minutes on there haha
Sponsored

KingCon

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon jl
@lightsout

Forum Admin and Moderator's, ALL have labels that clearly standout that they are Moderator 's or the Administrator..

I have well over 4,000 posts and you are the first that thought I was a Moderator. What does that tell you. Daaah!

Not for nothing, do you really believe the crapola you post about about not doing your own oil changes because you can't document doing them. And now this thread............ spare me..... Daaaah.

You got to be friggin kidding. Wake up, man!

Also, I never questioned your sunshade post. I merely stated I would not say anything negative, about the other sponsor's sunshade...
@Rhinebeck01 do us all a favor and stick a lug in it.

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

No, we do not censor negative reviews/feedback on sponsors or non-sponsors products, as long as it appears legitimate and is not spammed (repeated posting) for the effect of trolling/harrassing. Search around and you'll see plenty of negative reviews of products from both sponsors and non-sponsors.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.