Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
Digging the Jayhawk! I was thinking of doing a custom vinyl decal of "Pay Heed" on the back of my JL and maybe the angry 1941 Jayhawk to go with it.

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 3.04.14 PM.png
Thanks. Dang that Pay Heed banner would be sick!

Or a big Rock Chalk like in the mural in my office...

PANO_20180916_092757.jpg

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
@pixeldecals
I have a few questions. Are they stickers. Like vinyl that you peel off the back and just stick on? The rub on kind ?

I see in the instructions that some are. Decals where you get them wet with soapy water and peel them off put them on wet and let them dry? Are those durable in “weather”?

Can you make custom vinyl. Multi color ones ?
I am thinking of an old 8th army air emblem

Please educate me. On the difference between. Peel and stick, rub and transfer and soak in soapy water and transfer? Thanks.

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Hey all. I have a question and need your thoughts. Since the dealer screwed up my original rubicon emblems I was considering. Putting a Golden eagle like from my 77 cj7 on the hood problem is I still want the rubicon stickers So I was thinking of alternative places to put them. Here are my choices

1 eagle only on hood not the golden. Eagle lettering on the sides of the hood put rubicon back there in colors to match the eagle on the hood

2 put the golden eagle on the hood and the golden eagle lettering on the sides of the hood the put rubicon
Below the hood line

3 on the front doors

4 on the long flat space below the back windows
5 leave it off

Also since this is a rubicon the hood has vents and all do I lay the sticker on the individual surfaces of the vents.
Or just cut the stickers around the vents ?
Tell me what and why. Thanks

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Hey all. I have a question and need your thoughts. Since the dealer screwed up my original rubicon emblems I was considering. Putting a Golden eagle like from my 77 cj7 on the hood problem is I still want the rubicon stickers So I was thinking of alternative places to put them. Here are my choices

1 eagle only on hood not the golden. Eagle lettering on the sides of the hood put rubicon back there in colors to match the eagle on the hood

2 put the golden eagle on the hood and the golden eagle lettering on the sides of the hood the put rubicon
Below the hood line

3 on the front doors

4 on the long flat space below the back windows
5 leave it off

Also since this is a rubicon the hood has vents and all do I lay the sticker on the individual surfaces of the vents.
Or just cut the stickers around the vents ?
Tell me what and why. Thanks
Since you have a Rubicon hood, my vote is, don’t try to put a big eagle on the hood. It won’t look right. In my opinion have the dealer put new Rubicon decals in the stock spot, or pot your own custom decals in that spot. Pixeldecals can make a sticker that says WANDERER in Rubicon font.

Sponsored

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Since you have a Rubicon hood, my vote is, don’t try to put a big eagle on the hood. It won’t look right. In my opinion have the dealer put new Rubicon decals in the stock spot, or pot your own custom decals in that spot. Pixeldecals can make a sticker that says WANDERER in Rubicon font.
I think it would be real cool to cut the eagle out of a hood blackout decal too!
Sponsored