Sponsored

Heads up on RC spare relocation bracket

Dave91gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 1998 TJ Sahara 4” Zone lift
Ordered a RC bracket a couple weeks ago from Northridge. Got it, put it on with a 315 and as many have stated, it is very high off the bumper. Wife complaining about rear visibility.
Called RC today and the rep asked if I had proximity sensors. We don’t.
He stated they make two brackets. One for prox sensors and one without. I’ve read on the forums that the thought was RC simply changed their bracket. They actually have two part numbers and their site has a drop down. The one I need only has a 2.25” rise instead of the over 4” one I received.
I called Northridge after verifying their site did not show two part numbers. It simply lists one and states 2.25” rise.
Well, I was pleasantly surprised that they were unaware and are having the correct one sent directly from RC. I then send mine back (prepaid). I’ll be using them again. Great service!
Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered a RC bracket a couple weeks ago from Northridge. Got it, put it on with a 315 and as many have stated, it is very high off the bumper. Wife complaining about rear visibility.
Called RC today and the rep asked if I had proximity sensors. We don’t.
He stated they make two brackets. One for prox sensors and one without. I’ve read on the forums that the thought was RC simply changed their bracket. They actually have two part numbers and their site has a drop down. The one I need only has a 2.25” rise instead of the over 4” one I received.
I called Northridge after verifying their site did not show two part numbers. It simply lists one and states 2.25” rise.
Well, I was pleasantly surprised that they were unaware and are having the correct one sent directly from RC. I then send mine back (prepaid). I’ll be using them again. Great service!
Northridge is the best. 90% of my stuff comes from them