Raidions of Monroe Washington don’t buy there at any cost

freestylejl

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon
This dealership lied and was very deceptive to get me to come out and trade in my Jeep for a new Jeep Wrangler .
They agreed on pricing via emai with deceptive wording and then tried changing price 4000 dollars .
Please don’t believe anything they say even in writing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
freestylejl

freestylejl

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon
I can provide email back and forth to prove the deception.

OP
OP
freestylejl

freestylejl

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon
This is one of the worst experiences trying to buy any vehicle in last 20 years of my life .
Sales manager tried to challenge me with trade in number on paper that I didn’t read before he crumpled up ,then he said it was the amount of the email trade value which I challenged with 500 cash in my wallet calling his bluff and of course he was LYING .
It’s sad when your neighborhood dealership is dishonest and basically a fraud company!
Don’t support Rairdons in the northwest. Period!!!!!

maweber

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Ditto for Kirkland, should have walked away after they didn't honor their own promo. My own fault on that, but terrible experience. Service in Monroe isn't bad, I take it there just for the free oil changes as I don't have access to a garage, haven't had to push anything serious over there.

heels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Sahara (Sting Gray), 14 Wrangler Sahara (Dune)
Would highly recommend Dwayne Lane in Everett - DM me for the sales contacts who helped out with my Wrangler build. Got better than 5% under invoice, great financing, etc.

Sponsored

Mecha

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
We got our JLUR there. Agreed bad experience also.
They sat on our trade in for a month then tried to get us to give them more money for a higher payoff because they sat on the payoff for a month.
Also, They wanted to charge 2k for the privilege to buy a JLUR. I told them that was off the table right away and got up. They decided right away to drop the markup.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
This dealership lied and was very deceptive to get me to come out and trade in my Jeep for a new Jeep Wrangler .
They agreed on pricing via emai with deceptive wording and then tried changing price 4000 dollars .
Please don’t believe anything they say even in writing.
I bought at Rairdon in Kirkland Washington same dirt-bags just different location, once you buy from them they want nothing to do with you after they get your $$$. My Sahara had a a hood that the paint was bad with wear all the way through the clearcoat. They promised to fix after several buffing attempts it was obvious it would require new paint, I dropped it off one afternoon and they called me the next morning saying the paint was done. I do not think they ever painted just sanded it down more and buffed, when I got home and looked at it under the light the chips were still there just not as obvious. I called them back and basically they told me to eff-off they were not going to fix it. They do not answer emails, they do not even have a voice mail system which is crazy this day and age hence no communication. Although when I was negotiating every email, every text, every phone call was returned.

I agree just a bunch of sleezy car sales liars.

rutiger

First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 rubicon, others
not defending any dealer or dismissing your experience. just throwing in my perspective/experiences.

i've bought jeeps from both the monore and kirkland location. also, have bought from other dealers in wa and or. i've not had much of an issue with any of them to be honest. on latest purchase of my 19 rubicon i went in with a number in mind for my trade (which i owned) and a number for the rubicon. it took all of about 30 seconds to agree on terms and sale was wrapped up quickly. i also asked them to switch wheels from another jeep on the lot because i really disliked the "upgraded" jeep wheels mine i had. they had no issue doing that for me.

i've also taken multiple jeeps to monroe for minor warranty work and never have had a problem.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
not defending any dealer or dismissing your experience. just throwing in my perspective/experiences.

i've bought jeeps from both the monore and kirkland location. also, have bought from other dealers in wa and or. i've not had much of an issue with any of them to be honest. on latest purchase of my 19 rubicon i went in with a number in mind for my trade (which i owned) and a number for the rubicon. it took all of about 30 seconds to agree on terms and sale was wrapped up quickly. i also asked them to switch wheels from another jeep on the lot because i really disliked the "upgraded" jeep wheels mine i had. they had no issue doing that for me.

I've also taken multiple jeeps to Monroe for minor warranty work and never have had a problem.
I had no issue on the sales price, trade was another story (which I also owned outright) it was not until I walked and left that they reconsidered. The issue is after the sale, the service dept. is fine however service that comes out of the sales budget is horrible experience. The Sahara I bought had clear damage that was was on the lot, it was contracted they would fix. once they got the money they did a half ass job and did not complete. The paint damaged hood is still paint damaged (just 80% less, yet still obvious especially on a black Wrangler) I have since removed the hood and installed a new Rubicon hood and will be suing in small claims shortly.

I got a great price 14% below MSRP however the sales Dept could care less about you after the sale.

Since buying from them I have now met others also with negative feedback about Rairdon. I actually went to their Marysville lot 1st , I was the only one (the weather was crappy) on the lot and I could not get a sales person to help me they were too busy sitting around BS'ing , that should have been a sign to me to avoid Rairdon.

Mecha

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I actually went to their Marysville lot 1st , I was the only one (the weather was crappy) on the lot and I could not get a sales person to help me they were too busy sitting around BS'ing , that should have been a sign to me to avoid Rairdon.

LMAO, same experience....... They wouldn't even get off their ass to ask what we wanted.

Sponsored

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
I did a lot of shopping around and Kirkland Rairdon was at near the bottom of my scorecard (only the Bud Clary Jeep dealership in Moses Lake was worse). They were one of the most expensive dealerships I visited, unwilling to budge. Their staff seemed more concerned with staying inside out of the rain than being outside pitching a sale to me. After telling them that I was also going to look into some of the Idaho dealerships next, the Rairdon sales person lost all interest in me and my questions, handed me a Rairdon business card and walked away.

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon (Black - Hardtop)
I had some bad experience at Monroe as well. I was ready to buy a Jeep Rubicon @ roughly over $50,000 July last year. They told me the Jeep is park right around the corner at another lot. I told them I would like to see the Jeep first to make sure it doesn't have some of the known issues, I was told they will bring it over while we talk. When we finished up with the negotiations, I was told the Jeep is at another dealership up at Marysville, and they can bring me the Jeep on Monday (It was Sat morning at the time), but I will need to sign all the paperwork first. I left and bought my black Rubicon the same afternoon in Seattle.

SilverSahara

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Monroe rairdons is a joke. We wanted a JL, they said they “found” it, did the paperwork, cut a check, they ran our credit scores which always drops them a little, then they informed us the next day that one was actually sold (they knew it when they ran our credit). Went to Kirkland, they “found” the one we wanted, signed the paperwork, cut the check, then found out that particular Jeep had a lift/tire kit put on which they wanted an extra $8,000 for. Complete sleezes, ended up driving one home that was “sold” they “negotiated” a customer for... turned out to be the exact same Jeep, vin number confirmed, that Monroe had sold us. Totally shady tactics, still waiting on the LED package we paid for which they said they would install free... that was a year ago... parts unavailable still. F all Rairdons.

Mecha

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Monroe rairdons is a joke. We wanted a JL, they said they “found” it, did the paperwork, cut a check, they ran our credit scores which always drops them a little, then they informed us the next day that one was actually sold (they knew it when they ran our credit). Went to Kirkland, they “found” the one we wanted, signed the paperwork, cut the check, then found out that particular Jeep had a lift/tire kit put on which they wanted an extra $8,000 for. Complete sleezes, ended up driving one home that was “sold” they “negotiated” a customer for... turned out to be the exact same Jeep, vin number confirmed, that Monroe had sold us. Totally shady tactics, still waiting on the LED package we paid for which they said they would install free... that was a year ago... parts unavailable still. F all Rairdons.

If you signed paper and cut the kit for the one that had the lift on it. That's the dealers Fault. I would have told them pound sand we have a binding contract once you sign the paperwork. F'em

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Hopefully this thread will help others and steer them away from Rairdon, it is about time their shady tactics catches up to them
Sponsored