First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
Did y’all know that the “Ignore” feature removes everything the target ever said, including quotes inside others’ posts?
Well it does.
Bliss...
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
My cat’s breath smells like cat food. I eat the crumbs on my head.

uRJeremyK

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
RubiRob and TennessePA, you two could have taken this to PMs pages ago. Way to be those guys and ruining a thread.

Is this forum not moderated at all?

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
RubiRob and TennessePA, you two could have taken this to PMs pages ago. Way to be those guys and ruining a thread.

Is this forum not moderated at all?
O it's moderated. This isn't the original title. Or opening for that matter. But since it has "rumors" in the title, derailment is ok :CWL:

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
I'm going to call the 911 operator that had me air evac'd when I shattered my tibial plateau and tell them they are doing it wrong, and then thank them profusely again.

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zj
I understand that you guys are frustrated with how this turned out but I just wanted to make sure everyone knew and understood what I was trying to communicate. I’m almost 50 years old and when I was a kid and young adult we were taught to listen to people who may have knowledge and insight to contribute to a discussion rather than dismissing their opinion and getting upset over their knowledge and experience. Earlier this week I had to take my ZJ in to have the cat and muffler replaced because I cannot weld. During the work I was looking under my Jeep and talking with the guy. He thought I was there to watch his work and started to justify why he was doing what he did and I stopped him and told him that I am giving him my money for his knowledge and skill. He was amazed and commented that it is crazy how many people miss that fact and try to second guess his work. I freely admit that I was getting perturbed with so many people not getting my point. I will chalk this up as a learning experience and apologize to all involved and everyone who had to read through the BS that was thrown around.

Status
Not open for further replies.