Sponsored

Hate your stock muffler? Going to Moab next week for EJS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DynoMax Exhaust

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wangler
Well... tell us why you deserve one of our new muffler elimination pipe, and if your story is good, we will hook you up with one out in Moab :)

Muffler Elimination Pipe

The Jeep JL® Muffler Elimination Pipe makes quick and easy work of removing your vehicle’s muffler. This muffler elimination pipe is easy to install, and delivers a deep performance tone. It is manufactured with mandrel bent, Stainless Steel pipe that will last for years to come. The Jeep JL Muffler Elimination Pipe is engineered to provide optimal ground clearance along with an improvement in horsepower & torque. This kit is designed to function with aftermarket suspension systems and frame/body protection accessories.

39537.jpg
Sponsored

IPvFletch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
I'm not going to MOAB but I did the Muffler delete and am quite happy. I ended up just cutting the stock tailpipe off at the muffler and bolted the piece back on, much like this. I don't love the look/color and I don't love the tone, but it's OK. I would like something deeper, here's hoping the DynoMax is it!

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
not much of a story teller but would love it. Been dreading having the stock muffler and tail pipe getting crushed on the rocks. Were getting to EJS on monday!

brett

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
not much of a story teller but would love it. Been dreading having the stock muffler and tail pipe getting crushed on the rocks. Were getting to EJS on monday!

brett
My tail pipe is starting get oval at the end so it’s getting more clearance.

I have not actually hit the muffler yet, knock on wood. Bumper seems to hit first.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Got the Dynomax muffler delete about a month ago, love it, sounds good when you get on it but not much different when you don't. And getting rid of that beer keg in back is a huge win!
Great deal @ $99, even better to win the thing!

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Well... tell us why you deserve one of our new muffler elimination pipe, and if your story is good, we will hook you up with one out in Moab :)

Muffler Elimination Pipe

The Jeep JL® Muffler Elimination Pipe makes quick and easy work of removing your vehicle’s muffler. This muffler elimination pipe is easy to install, and delivers a deep performance tone. It is manufactured with mandrel bent, Stainless Steel pipe that will last for years to come. The Jeep JL Muffler Elimination Pipe is engineered to provide optimal ground clearance along with an improvement in horsepower & torque. This kit is designed to function with aftermarket suspension systems and frame/body protection accessories.

39537.jpg
After today, I would love a muffler delete for the rest of EJS, I bet I could talk @Martindfletcher into using one too!

Brett

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Well here is the damage report from Moab..

Most of the incremental damage I believe came from golden spike. There was also a few “yee haw” send it moments from my wife’s spotting coming down from top of the world.

The low trailer hitch wiring bracket saved the muffler can. Without it, i think it may have got smashed.
6F8F02E5-7B17-4835-BEA8-99ACFCC70922.jpeg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.