Will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome pics...love seeing the snow capped peaks in the background. How far away are those?
Not certain which trail they are on but the le Sal mountains are 125 miles from downtown Moab so they are likely around 100 miles out in that pic.
Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Excellent !!

Someday....I'll get there.
It really is worth the trip. I've already spoke to my wife @TankGirl in Houston about moving :idea:

Even without all the awesome Jeeps/Trails Moab is something everyone should take in at least once.

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
It really is worth the trip. I've already spoke to my wife @TankGirl in Houston about moving :idea:

Even without all the awesome Jeeps/Trails Moab is something everyone should take in at least once.
We’re rolling in Monday. You left at the perfect time. 5.5 mpg with 28mph headwind and dodging tornados wasn’t fun. We about to roll out from Clovis nm in a few. Looking forward to wheeling with you and Alex

Brett

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
We’re rolling in Monday. You left at the perfect time. 5.5 mpg with 28mph headwind and dodging tornados wasn’t fun. We about to roll out from Clovis nm in a few. Looking forward to wheeling with you and Alex

Brett
Dodging tornado's??
I though our 7.5mpg average was bad.
Be safe, I almost wish we had made the New Mexico portion of the trip during the day. When we arrived in Moab it was 5am and pitch black. I woke up at 9am and when I realized how beautiful it was around us I couldn't fall back asleep.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Dodging tornado's??
I though our 7.5mpg average was bad.
Be safe, I almost wish we had made the New Mexico portion of the trip during the day. When we arrived in Moab it was 5am and pitch black. I woke up at 9am and when I realized how beautiful it was around us I couldn't fall back asleep.
Franklin north of college station got nailed and alto go hit twice. Bad deal. I sent you a pm. We’re rolling in around noon tomorrow. New Mexico is interesting for sure. Some incredible views but a whole lot of nothing

Brett

Sponsored