MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ā€˜18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Picked this up last week. First JL however it's my 17th Jeep. Haven't done anything to it yet but did just get my Maximus3 install kit so my Warn Zeon 10S can go on next week.
DSC00275.JPG
17th Jeep! Wow!
Sponsored

Sponsored

EODMSgt

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I knew that background looked familiar! Great looking jeep! I am in the Lakes Region and my Mojito! Rubicon should be delivered in the next couple of weeks!
Congrats on the upcoming JL! The pic was at the first pull off once you drop into Crawford Notch. Never get tired of living up here!

First Name
Bob and Barb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Mojito! 2016 Renegade Black
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on the upcoming JL! The pic was at the first pull off once you drop into Crawford Notch. Never get tired of living up here!
I thought so! We'll be taking a ride or two up there this summer. I'll reach out to you when we do!

Sponsored

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon
Thanks, itā€™s getting there... itā€™s been tough getting JL parts , The aftermarket guys are swamped trying to knock out orders , hats off to them for feeding our addiction.
Splitting the fenders is an awesome look, Iā€™m so glad I did it. Itā€™s a little sloppy looking underneath where it clips to the body if you leave the inner wells plain. Judging by your avatar and seeing your dash I donā€™t think youā€™d have a problem making it look good. I threw in some d.o.t. Lights on the side front fenders yesterday, they look awesome lit up . Way better than stock , & American Adventure Lab Hi Line fender lights coming this week. Should be on the road for the weekend.
Post some pics of your dash, looks awesome.
I didn't get my dash painted like my avatar. That was an idea I was playing around with, but my wife was not a fan so it hasn't happened. I will eventually paint it to match the exterior though.