Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
It’s down to Bikini,. Hella Yella, or the Blue.... I need to see one in person to be able to decide I think....
Sponsored

CRZYCDN

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL XR Unlimited
I was the first in the area to purchase (Ordered in June, Delivered mid August) the ocean blue (unseen anywhere..) I even had a hard time finding decent pics online of JLUR in Ocean Blue.

Dsposte

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited Bikini Pearl
Are the Bikinis available in Canada yet? I remember reading somewhere that it was going to be a later 2019 availability, but I’ve seen the option for it on the Canadian build & price, and after recently seeing a youtube video of a paint swatch sample, I’m kinda starting to like the idea of them....
We ordered a Bikini Pearl one on the 27 Feb 19. No word from the dealer yet when it will be ready.

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
Nice! Congratulations! I've never seen one but I'm sure it must be even more stunning in person.

Sponsored

rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I saw one on you tube last night. Wow I must say I do like this Bikini Blue. I still love my Punk N But This Blue maybe my second pick for sure.

Dsposte

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great! So yours came in 2 and a half weeks? Also ordered a JLRU from Kingston dodge on 04/01
Yes we were quite surprised, how early it arrived. We were told at the time of order (27 Feb) that it could take up till the end of May.
I asked them for the VIN which they gave me and then entered it into the tracking forum on this site. Got the window sticker and build sheet on the same day.
Then went to Cassens Transport site, entered the VIN on their site and was able to track when it arrived in Windsor and then when it was manifested for delivery.

What colour did you order?
Did they give you a projected delivery date?

Tdymond

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLRU
Yes we were quite surprised, how early it arrived. We were told at the time of order (27 Feb) that it could take up till the end of May.
I asked them for the VIN which they gave me and then entered it into the tracking forum on this site. Got the window sticker and build sheet on the same day.
Then went to Cassens Transport site, entered the VIN on their site and was able to track when it arrived in Windsor and then when it was manifested for delivery.

What colour did you order?
Did they give you a projected delivery date?
That’s amazing! I ordered April 1 and got the VIN after a week (Monday) and then got the window sticker on Tuesday. Still not build sheet though. I asked for an update on Jeep chat yesterday and they said I was in D1. The dealer hasn’t given me any updates as to the status though.

I tried using Cassens to see if it was being transported (or had an ETA) but it didn’t show anything.

I ordered mojito with painted fender flares and black dual tops!

Dsposte

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s amazing! I ordered April 1 and got the VIN after a week (Monday) and then got the window sticker on Tuesday. Still not build sheet though. I asked for an update on Jeep chat yesterday and they said I was in D1. The dealer hasn’t given me any updates as to the status though.

I tried using Cassens to see if it was being transported (or had an ETA) but it didn’t show anything.

I ordered mojito with painted fender flares and black dual tops!
Rubicon, Sport or Sahara, which did you order?
I will keep an eye out for you as I drive around

Sponsored

DanOfTheNorth

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler
Any word on Canadian colors for the 2020s? A dealership I was speaking to today said there will be no changes other than an engine option (not diesel) … but they were also pushing to factory order one today.

Aramis76

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Any word on Canadian colors for the 2020s? A dealership I was speaking to today said there will be no changes other than an engine option (not diesel) … but they were also pushing to factory order one today.
My order was placed monday (July 8th) and I opted for Mojito!

Of course now begins the waiting in the dark!
Sponsored