Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Sandow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker Red 2 DR Rubicon
KZ status now. Ordered 3/22. Window sticker and build sheet found.

Advertisement

metallicpea

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
The tracker shows nothing found for my build sheet or the window sticker but I was able to pull the window sticker from

I just received my window sticker today as well and no build sheet found on the tracker but it was on the link
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= (ADD VIN)
Yeah, mine was in there even though it says NOT FOUND. Had to "Lookup Existing" with the VIN though - it didn't work through the "Open Orders" path.

Thanks!

My dealer is only 3.5 hours drive from Toledo - right along the highway. Let's see how quick this delivery is...

wjheinle

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 XR
Denver, CO - JLUR with 6-Speed

Ordered at the Dealership on 3/6/19
Dealership actually placed order on 3/11/19 according to Order Confirmation
D1 Status on 3/15/19
Window Sticker and Build Sheet visible on 3/17
Jeep Chat said JL was ready to ship on 3/19
Dealer said JL arrived by train to Colorado on 3/29
JL arrived at Dealership on 4/3
We picked her up on 4/4.

New Tires/Wheels went on 4/5

[GALLERY=]
IMG_2951.jpg
[/GALLERY]

Nutmeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Likewise, got the sticker in my email early this morning, no build sheet posted yet. Jeep talk had no shipping date.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, mine was in there even though it says NOT FOUND. Had to "Lookup Existing" with the VIN though - it didn't work through the "Open Orders" path.

Thanks!

My dealer is only 3.5 hours drive from Toledo - right along the highway. Let's see how quick this delivery is...
I think that for dealers close to the factory they hold them on the factory lot for a week to make it fair for the rest of the country.:like:

Sponsored

metallicpea

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
I think that for dealers close to the factory they hold them on the factory lot for a week to make it fair for the rest of the country.:like:
They better not, since I'm paying the full $1,495 to ship it 200 miles. All you out there on the coasts are having us midwesterners chip in on your expense. ;) The least they can do is hurry us right along.

With regards to the destination fee, I have another car I bought privately shipping from the West coast to my house this week and even with getting taken advantage of, I'm 35% less than this rediculously high destination charge. BMW charges less to deliver it from Munich to my house. Jeep needs to hear about it.

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Denver, CO - JLUR with 6-Speed

Ordered at the Dealership on 3/6/19
Dealership actually placed order on 3/11/19 according to Order Confirmation
D1 Status on 3/15/19
Window Sticker and Build Sheet visible on 3/17
Jeep Chat said JL was ready to ship on 3/19
Dealer said JL arrived by train to Colorado on 3/29
JL arrived at Dealership on 4/3
We picked her up on 4/4.

New Tires/Wheels went on 4/5

[GALLERY=]
IMG_2951.jpg
[/GALLERY]
nice contrast with your house color! Go Bears!....so no lift just rimes and tires?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
They better not, since I'm paying the full $1,495 to ship it 200 miles. All you out there on the coasts are having us midwesterners chip in on your expense. ;) The least they can do is hurry us right along.

With regards to the destination fee, I have another car I bought privately shipping from the West coast to my house this week and even with getting taken advantage of, I'm 35% less than this rediculously high destination charge. BMW charges less to deliver it from Munich to my house. Jeep needs to hear about it.
Ford Explorer delivery cost is $1,095, Chevy Tahoe delivery cost $1,295. MB, BMW, Volvo, Saab have delivery packages where they fly you over to the factory, give you a tour, let you pick your car up to drive around Europe for up to 2 weeks with insurance, let you drop it off at a port, ship it to the US and deliver it to the dealer. All for free. Do you really think all of that is free? The government requires the delivery charge be shown on a separate line of the sticker but don't say what items that covers. Manufacturers will put some of it in the base cost or destination charge in whatever ratio they want but it all works out the same in the end.

jeeplaw

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Dodge Charger Daytona, 2019 JLUR
Does anyone know why the tracker hasn't updated since the 7th? At least on my screen that's what is showing

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
Does anyone know why the tracker hasn't updated since the 7th? At least on my screen that's what is showing
Interesting, I'm seeing that as well. I don't know for sure, but I think the query is manually run by Jay as a convenience to us, and maybe he's busy and hasn't gotten to it. If you have your VON, you can go to jeep chat and check status. If you have your VIN, you can go to the following link for your sticker - if it's there your jeep is built :)

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin= <-Put you VIN here with no spaces

Sponsored

EyeDoc

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Looks like tracker is not updating.

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
MINE never has shown any updates here! Dealer just sent me the update and it says final inspection and shipping 4/9. ordered 3/26

Rubicon JLU with Sky 1 Mojito. so wonder how soon will be here to Chicago area

metallicpea

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Ford Explorer delivery cost is $1,095, Chevy Tahoe delivery cost $1,295. MB, BMW, Volvo, Saab have delivery packages where they fly you over to the factory, give you a tour, let you pick your car up to drive around Europe for up to 2 weeks with insurance, let you drop it off at a port, ship it to the US and deliver it to the dealer. All for free. Do you really think all of that is free? The government requires the delivery charge be shown on a separate line of the sticker but don't say what items that covers. Manufacturers will put some of it in the base cost or destination charge in whatever ratio they want but it all works out the same in the end.
Oh yes, I get it, but they are adding to their vehicle total price on a vehicle that is already pretty highly priced to start with. In the last 2 model years they have bumped all models up quite a bit and at this rate, this will be my last Jeep Wrangler purchase.

BTW, I have done BMW European delivery 3 times since 2002. My last one was in 2016 and the total purchase price of my 3 series was more than 4k less than this Wrangler. In fact, this 2 door Wrangler was the most expensive car I have ever purchased. My 2017 Grand Cherokee was almost 6k cheaper. But I guess if they are flying off the dealer lots, they can price it however they like. We will see if the current bubble holds.

Ricmcd

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2006 TJ Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrical Contractor
I just used Jeep Chat or called and they let me know the status and code.
Thanks called Jeep Care and they said it is in shipping...Not sure I’m going to live through this slow play punishment...lol

Advertisement

Advertisement