Show off your Delivered JL Here!

Cheffrey

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Impressive write up. Can you elaborate on the storage space in the rear of the Jeep? I need to know if it’s bigger or the same as the JK.
I haven’t heard anyone with their new JL post about the new Start/Stop function. Thoughts?

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
I haven’t heard anyone with their new JL post about the new Start/Stop function. Thoughts?
I thought I would hate it based on a few other cars I’ve driven with it, I wasn’t worried as it can be turned off..... after driving it, they have made it so seamless that it doesn’t bother me one bit, they integrated it very nicely

docjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, Firecracker Red
Finally picked up "Ruby" on Saturday. I drove down from NY to Koons with a good friend and had a very positive delivery experience with Craig. He's just a really good guy who knows Jeeps, loves what he does, and is one of the rare honest salesmen I've met over my 25 years buying/leasing cars.

The wait was definitely worth it. On the drive back from Virginia to NY, I just had to park Rubicon style at the rest stop! See below:
image2.jpeg
image1-2.jpeg

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Finally picked up "Ruby" on Saturday. I drove down from NY to Koons with a good friend and had a very positive delivery experience with Craig. He's just a really good guy who knows Jeeps, loves what he does, and is one of the rare honest salesmen I've met over my 25 years buying/leasing cars.

The wait was definitely worth it. On the drive back from Virginia to NY, I just had to park Rubicon style at the rest stop! See below:
image2.jpeg
image1-2.jpeg
Congratulations!!!! So beautiful!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picked up our new Rubicon in Cottonwood, AZ on Saturday morning and drove straight to Sedona to try it out.

20180203_135333.jpg
20180203_105505.jpg
20180203_135739.jpg
Beautiful! What are your thoughts on...everything? :)

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

image2.jpeg
image1-2.jpeg
Oh, btw, the red was on my original order, but switched to Granite on my second order. Both are stunning-actually ALL of the Rubicons are sooo pretty and tough looking at the same time.

Last edited:

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon

image2.jpeg
image1-2.jpeg
Omg! Beautiful!!! Love the red!!! Congratulations!!! :rock::clap::like::champagne::jk::champagne:

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Picked up our new Rubicon in Cottonwood, AZ on Saturday morning and drove straight to Sedona to try it out.

20180203_135333.jpg
20180203_105505.jpg
20180203_135739.jpg
Congratulations!!! Beautiful jeep and landscape! So lucky!!! :like::rock::clap::champagne::jk::champagne:

RC3

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR 392 - '20 JTR - '21 GCL
Beautiful! What are your thoughts on...everything? :)
I am very pleased with it so far. I currently have a JK, so no big surprises from the JL - except the $$$. It rides and handles great - compared to a JK on 37s. I like the new location of the locker and sway bar switches, the visibility is much better than the JK with the bigger windows and the new gizmos are awesome - I really like the backup camera, the NAV system, Uconnect, etc.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am very pleased with it so far. I currently have a JK, so no big surprises from the JL - except the $$$. It rides and handles great - compared to a JK on 37s. I like the new location of the locker and sway bar switches, the visibility is much better than the JK with the bigger windows and the new gizmos are awesome - I really like the backup camera, the NAV system, Uconnect, etc.
Thanks for your insight:)
Sponsored