PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

Adjavix

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Has anyone blacked out their decals (Jeep, Sahara, Trail Rated)? I really don't like that the Sahara decal is another font. Was thinking of just removing that one and blacking out the Jeep.
Do you buy one or just try to remove, paint, and re-stick?
I just ordered plasti dip for mine. I plan to dip the emblems as well as the grill inserts/fog light insert. I can’t stand that silver color on the Sahara. I went with bronze wheels, so I’m hoping to match the emblems/inserts as closely as possible. If that looks bad, I can just peel it off and go with black.
Sponsored

jmkling

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rvgreenboard.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR with Sky Top
Occupation
Retired Navy Commander
Good news, JLUR just arrived today at dealer, pickup planned for Friday or Saturday, and a whole lot of parts gets added or swapped starting on Sunday...

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
Good news, JLUR just arrived today at dealer, pickup planned for Friday or Saturday, and a whole lot of parts gets added or swapped starting on Sunday...
Let the games begin! Congrats and enjoy!!!

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
I have a GoMango Daytona 392 and waiting for my Punk’n JLUR to arrive at the dealer. I went from a grey metallic VW Jetta to the Charger. Love my Orange!
Nice choices ;)

IMG_1383.JPG

pt exhaus 146.JPG

Sponsored

Amazonica

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rescue Green, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Dog & Punk'ncon Mom
Hi everyone! :involve: Loving the gorgeous pics. I'm eagerly awaiting my Punk'ncon.

Color Match Hardtop
Heritage Tan Leather Interior
All the extras (except Smokers/Proximity)

Ordered: 03/30
VON/VIN 04/01
"D" Status: 04/02
"D1" Status: 04/03

Not new to Wranglers, but this is my first Jeep that someone won't have owned before me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Punk’n Rubi

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk’n Rubicon; 2017 GoMango Charger Daytona 392
No, we did a trade assistance with FCA due to the electrical issues we had since we bought it. It was either do trade assistance or proceed with Lemon Law. I my Jeep!

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
No, we did a trade assistance with FCA due to the electrical issues we had since we bought it. It was either do trade assistance or proceed with Lemon Law. I my Jeep!
Sorry to hear that, hope you have better luck with the Jeep. I just keep adding cars LOL up to 9 now!