Sponsored

Shipping through Quadratec... Will it arrive in time?

Pilot4net

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP JL Sahara Unlimited
So, today is 3.31.19 and I'm needing to order a bumper and winch from Quadratec. We have a trip scheduled for 4.12.19. So, I was wondering, how long does shipping usually take for Quadratec to ship a bumper and winch to a home street address in Louisiana with zip code of 70669?

I looked for some kind of shipping time calculator on their site and couldn't find anything like that.

Thanks for any help!
Sponsored

Lil Punk'n

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangled jl sport
Occupation
Retired, School bus driver
So, today is 3.31.19 and I'm needing to order a bumper and winch from Quadratec. We have a trip scheduled for 4.12.19. So, I was wondering, how long does shipping usually take for Quadratec to ship a bumper and winch to a home street address in Louisiana with zip code of 70669?

I looked for some kind of shipping time calculator on their site and couldn't find anything like that.

Thanks for any help!
Could be what you ordered was not in stock. I ordered a bumper winch and aux lights all was there in less than a week

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
They typically ship by the next day. I would expect you would be fine getting it in time provided everything is in stock. Give them a call.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL

Thanks for any help!
Hey there,

As long as the items are in stock and is ordered before 3 pm EST we would ship same day and shipping from our PA warehouse it would be 3-5 days for shipping time.

If you would like to make sure that the items are in in stock for you and provide a quote for you, you can send me a PM and I can get that information for you.

Have a great day,
Hailey
Sponsored