Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Matchbox JL hit the.market looks good .

AB9257F4-004A-42F3-9E1C-B10461D9D3B1.png
These are starting to show up more and more on Ebay and the price is creeping down. I picked one up for my Jeep display case in my office. I am dying for them to bring this out in Firecracker Red. If they do, I'll buy 20 of them! Lol!

vUfYADk.jpg

This one is my favorite so far....Sarah Connor's Jeep CJ7 from Terminator!

qUMOQ17.jpg

Greenlight makes the best ones....CJ's, DJ's, YJ's and some really nice JK's. When they come out with a JL, it'll be killer.

Patinito

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOAB "Saharacon"
Occupation
SysAdmin
Vehicle Showcase

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
In 2004, I had a new Ford Lightning... I frequented a forum that was all about the Ford SVT Lightning. Anyway. there was a forum member that would, for a reasonable $ amount, take your Lightning model and paint it exactly, the way you want it. He would actually use OEM color matched paint. Geeez, did he do a nice. Yes, I have one of his paint jobs.

I long lost the guy's name and email address..

Sure would be great if we had a forum member that was into model painting / air brush painting models. 8-) IF you are out there fellow forum member ... send me a pm.

Sponsored

OddyNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
It really doesn't get cooler than the Kyosho Mini-Z 4x4 Rubicon. It's an 1/24 scale RC crawler.

https://rc.kyosho.com/en/miniz4x4-jeep

Another user had posted this and I love scale RC, so I picked one up and it's amazing. Incredibly detailed, licensed body, licensed Nitto Ridge Grapplers, solid axles with metal gears, u-joints and front/rear driveshafts. Crawls beautifully and they are releasing upgrades like brass knuckles, hubs etc. I even ordered the led light kid that is plug and play into the receiver. It's basically like and Axial SCX10, just scaled down. No regrats.
Sponsored