BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

Muddog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Ion
Ordered 1/4 and picked up my sweet JLUS this evening. Only took 26days from order placed to dealership arrival!

These Jeeps are so nice! So much nicer in person. Can’t emphasize that enough.

JGrand48219

First Name
J. Grand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara, 2011 Chevy Camaro SS, 2016 Harley Road Glide
Looks great! Looks like I ordered, except I got black leather interior. Congrats!

I plan on getting new wheels, 20” and tires. What do you plan on doing with your stock wheels and tires when you get your new ones? Are you selling them or trading them in somewhere?

Any recommendations on what I should do with mine to get value for them?

Well I’m leasing so I have to keep my stock. Personally, I always keep my oem equipment.

Jcsieman

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Lexus RX 350
Ordered 1/4 and picked up my sweet JLUS this evening. Only took 26days from order placed to dealership arrival!

These Jeeps are so nice! So much nicer in person. Can’t emphasize that enough.
I don’t get it. I ordered 11/29 JLUS and am still in “I” and have been for over a week. Glad for you tho!

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
None of it makes sense. My order went in 1/1 and while I’m ahead of you(sorry) I’m still at least two weeks out.

Sponsored

Muddog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Ion
I don’t get it. I ordered 11/29 JLUS and am still in “I” and have been for over a week. Glad for you tho!
Thanks, I live in Chicago so they shipped mine via truck. Only a 6-8 hr ride from Ohio. So transport to dealership was super fast. Mine was completed in record setting time.

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Took it for a drive today to break it in. Really happy with the way this thing drives.

20180202_093356.jpg

20180202_093139.jpg

20180202_091529.jpg

20180202_091522.jpg

Sponsored

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
There's my ride right there. This will be my 8th Wrangler. My current Hard Rock is Silver. When I was building the JL I went Silver Painted Hard top just like my JK. The wife says you're getting a new Jeep the same color as the one you have now? Uhhh. Good point. Then it was back and forth. To me the painted tops look awesome on Black, Red, Silver, Granite but too much on the White. Then it was you know, If I go non-painted top we could do dual tops. What would I rather have dual tops or painted top. Dual tops won out because my Hardtop hangs in the garage from March to October, usually topless for 6 months. The White with painted top was too much White for me but.... It's looks the best with the Black top IMO. That's what rattled around in my head for 3 days trying to decide. Couldn't wait on any of the coming colors so Black looks awesome just cleaned but only last a day, Silver looks great even after getting dirty but my last two have been Silver. Leaves Red, Granite or White. Now after seeing the dudes Rubi that he picked up yesterday in Granite I kinda wish I had went painted top and Granite. Came down to Granite or White. Decided on Black dual tops so White it was. Can't wait after seeing these pics.

This is my build also. Ordered Jan 26th Built Jan 31

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
This is my build also. Ordered Jan 26th Built Jan 31
Ordered on the 15th. It will be 3 weeks on Monday. I'm getting the "Parts have been gathered and my build will start shortly"

ZeeCutt

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLUR
There's my ride right there. This will be my 8th Wrangler. My current Hard Rock is Silver. When I was building the JL I went Silver Painted Hard top just like my JK. The wife says you're getting a new Jeep the same color as the one you have now? Uhhh. Good point. Then it was back and forth. To me the painted tops look awesome on Black, Red, Silver, Granite but too much on the White. Then it was you know, If I go non-painted top we could do dual tops. What would I rather have dual tops or painted top. Dual tops won out because my Hardtop hangs in the garage from March to October, usually topless for 6 months. The White with painted top was too much White for me but.... It's looks the best with the Black top IMO. That's what rattled around in my head for 3 days trying to decide. Couldn't wait on any of the coming colors so Black looks awesome just cleaned but only last a day, Silver looks great even after getting dirty but my last two have been Silver. Leaves Red, Granite or White. Now after seeing the dudes Rubi that he picked up yesterday in Granite I kinda wish I had went painted top and Granite. Came down to Granite or White. Decided on Black dual tops so White it was. Can't wait after seeing these pics.
LOL, Im laughing at the mental ping pong you went through... I think we can all relate on many levels!!!

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
LOL, Im laughing at the mental ping pong you went through... I think we can all relate on many levels!!!
This will be my 8th Wrangler but I've never really been able to pick a color. I had favorites but it was always buying used and looking for a good deal. I couldn't always pick my color. I think that was a good thing. Ordering there's too many choices, lol!
Sponsored