Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
  • Banned
So here is a link that's 90 pages PDF long of all suppliers and affiliates that are eligible for discounts. I have a question tho the company I work for.is on the list but it's the main office in Ohio. I don't work at the home office I'm working for the company in Alabama. My check has the company address sent from home office. So would I get a discount as well? https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/con...v8oGVX9qnG3n1u2kqNqXx94wqk9sKFxs5_wyVF-Mn5aZo
Sponsored

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
So here is a link that's 90 pages PDF long of all suppliers and affiliates that are eligible for discounts. I have a question tho the company I work for.is on the list but it's the main office in Ohio. I don't work at the home office I'm working for the company in Alabama. My check has the company address sent from home office. So would I get a discount as well? https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/con...v8oGVX9qnG3n1u2kqNqXx94wqk9sKFxs5_wyVF-Mn5aZo
That list is huge! I would bet you are ok though. My company has the headquarters location on there too. My question is that second column from the right where it says supplier and fleet. What's the difference?

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
That does it! I’m going to get a part time job at Burger King making burgers to fuel my Jeep obsession and get my FCA affiliate rewards! Don’t go to Mc D’s though....they didn’t make the cut!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rex3rd

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
  • Banned
That list is huge! I would bet you are ok though. My company has the headquarters location on there too. My question is that second column from the right where it says supplier and fleet. What's the difference?
Very long list. As soon as I touched it on my phone and it started downloading 5 mins later I was like dang. I'm guessing supplier is a company that builds parts for fca or works at one of there plants, our company works in automotive plants for example I work at the Honda plant in Alabama... Fleet I have no clue about. Somehow all these companies do something with fca. My next question is how much is this said discount.

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think Fleet means they have a purchase agreement set for Jeep/FCA vehicles for their company fleet.

Sponsored

HTownGladiator

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020gladiator
Supplier vs Fleet only means the designation given to the affiliate identifier, doesn't change the discount amount itself. The fleet designation is for companies that have large fleet purchase agreements, enough that they offer their employees similar pricing offers. Hertz is listed as a Fleet, they buy enough FCA products for rental products that FCA agreed to let their employees qualify for discounts. The supplier designation is given to certain companies that supply goods or services to FCA, some of which are probably harder to link than others. Brembo or Borla Performance is straight forward, what Deublin Company supplies to FCA might be a little more confusing (my guess is industrial plant components). Some suppliers may also have large fleet purchases if they are bigger conglomerates. Halliburton is listed as a supplier but their various industries probably buy a lot of fleet trucks too.

you also have folks like this:

M99138
Tread Lightly! Inc
Centerville, UT
Emp & Member

Imjeli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
I Googled FCA affiliates discount and it seems that its 1% below invoice on the next vehicle purchase.

HTownGladiator

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020gladiator
Very long list. As soon as I touched it on my phone and it started downloading 5 mins later I was like dang. I'm guessing supplier is a company that builds parts for fca or works at one of there plants, our company works in automotive plants for example I work at the Honda plant in Alabama... Fleet I have no clue about. Somehow all these companies do something with fca. My next question is how much is this said discount.

1% below invoice, same offer Tread Lightly offers so anything you negotiate this should stack.

upload_2019-3-26_9-44-29.png

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
1% below invoice, same offer Tread Lightly offers so anything you negotiate this should stack.

upload_2019-3-26_9-44-29.png
Can you stack tread lightly and a company discount?

Sponsored

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you're eating a lot of Burger King you're not going to tread lightly for long.....
I’m going to go get a job making whoppers and get my FCA pricing and stack that with my treadlightly!

;)

HTownGladiator

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020gladiator
I'd assume not since they are part of the same affiliate pricing offer. The paperwork filled out at the dealer has a spot for the VIN and Control Number along with customer and dealer signatures.

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
I can make a control number for my company, my wife's company and treadlightly. I don't think it will stack but I am going to try. I do believe the dealers get a kickback for each control number, so maybe it will. This will be the third time I have used a control number to order a vehicle from FCA . The other two times I walked into the dealer with my option sheet, my control number paperwork and a check for a $500 deposit. 30 mins later the vehicle was on order. I didn't know about this big list nor treadlightly 6 years ago.
Sponsored