Sponsored

Seat time in Gladiator at ATL Auto Show

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
Just left the Atlanta auto show. I’m sold on gladiator. It looks better in person than I could’ve imagined. I got to sit in and look all
Over it. Very nice!
Don't be greedy and share some pics :camera::movember:
Sponsored

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
I made the 3.5hr drive with the family and got to sit in it also. Proportions look better in person. Leather feels nicer than my 10A jkr. Sold.
IMG_20190323_201135.jpg
That's great! It looks like your son is more excited than you ;)

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
I made the 3.5hr drive with the family and got to sit in it also. Proportions look better in person. Leather feels nicer than my 10A jkr. Sold.
IMG_20190323_201135.jpg
Dave, I saw you last night! I was and still am)the fat guy with long hair. You’re in a photo my son took, while I was giddy sitting behind the wheel. Lol. Gladiator looks pretty bad A if you ask me!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did see a guy there who must have been about 6’4 and he couldn’t fit too well in the wrangler JL. One of the promotional women said after he left, I guess the wranglers (and subsequently gladiators), aren’t compatible with everyone.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
I did see a guy there who must have been about 6’4 and he couldn’t fit too well in the wrangler JL. One of the promotional women said after he left, I guess the wranglers (and subsequently gladiators), aren’t compatible with everyone.
OUCH ?

biggdave92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / 2000 XJ Sport 4x4
Dave, I saw you last night! I was and still am)the fat guy with long hair. You’re in a photo my son took, while I was giddy sitting behind the wheel. Lol. Gladiator looks pretty bad A if you ask me!
Was probably you that was in the driver's seat when I hopped in the passenger lol. She was about to lock the doors so I wanted to get one last look. The rep was really nice. When I walked up I explained our trip there and she found the guy with the keys. Very fortunate. I woulda been kinda upset if I didn't get to sit in it. And it is bad a&$! Just gotta figure out color/trim.

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same here.,color and trim. Pricing will help a lot too, once it’s released.

Was probably you that was in the driver's seat when I hopped in the passenger lol. She was about to lock the doors so I wanted to get one last look. The rep was really nice. When I walked up I explained our trip there and she found the guy with the keys. Very fortunate. I woulda been kinda upset if I didn't get to sit in it. And it is bad a&$! Just gotta figure out color/trim.

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
Aww man, I was at the show on Sunday and the blonde lady told me no one was allowed to sit in the Gladiator and insisted that the interior is exactly the same as JL. Is this true? I guess I wasn't charming enough :(

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
But I'm so glad I saw it in person, definitely looks better in person. And looks bigger as well. Wished they had the gobi color from the launch. Wasn't too fond of the back taillights but I'm sure I'll forget about it as soon as I get to drive it.

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aww man, I was at the show on Sunday and the blonde lady told me no one was allowed to sit in the Gladiator and insisted that the interior is exactly the same as JL. Is this true? I guess I wasn't charming enough :(
That's what I've been told on the interior as well. Still I still would want make sure too!

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
That's what I've been told on the interior as well. Still I still would want make sure too!
Having sat in both and driven neither, the JT feels bigger. But it's sort of high and tight. That back end changes perception. Rear door is almost vehicle center. What I am saying is not same vehicle, despite same cab dimensions. I got in the back seat in the middle of the truck, not tucked in the back of a jeep. If perception is reality, you just feel like you are in a bigger rig.
Sponsored