Sponsored

Has anyone ever dealt with Mopar Wholesale Parts?

WranglerMarty

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
They have a great deal on a sailcloth soft top and I just wanted to see if anybody had ever dealt with them before to see if they’re legit.
Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
My local dealer suck ass when coming to sale and service, but they have a nice online parts operation, sadly I have to pay sale tax since they are local.

I would use the following websites:

allmoparparts.com (forum vendor and they have freeshiping code for order over $50)

mymoparparts.com (I used them because they are not in my State but very close, so most parts can be overnight here)

yourmoparparts.com (my local dealer, also check their eBay store. They have the lowest price most of the time)

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Along with @plex 's post, there's also these guys. I' ordered the auxiliary kit & the tube doors from moparonlineparts.com. Too bad I'm still waiting on the doors.

https://www.moparpartsdeals.com/auto-parts/2018/jeep/wrangler/rubicon-trim/3-6l-v6-gas-engine

https://moparonlineparts.com/2018-2019-jeep-wrangler-mopar-accessories-c-25_28_599.html
Those website are almost like given birth by the same mother, the only minor difference will be the price. In fact, most of the time I just google the parts number and just pick whichever is the cheapest.

Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
See if your dealership will price match and spend a few minutes going through the dozens of sites like this that all look the same, print out the cheapest one (don't forget to get the shipping cost, too), and take it to them. I've done this with every single Mopar add-on I've installed on my Jeep and I've saved a ton of money. I haven't paid anywhere close to MSRP on a single item.

IronScott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 1992 Jeep YJ, 2002 Chevy Silverado
Shipping on some of those sites is ridiculous. Always worth adding the item to your cart and calculating shipping before making a decision. Almost all those *moparparts* sites are dealers from my experience.

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Shipping on some of those sites is ridiculous. Always worth adding the item to your cart and calculating shipping before making a decision. Almost all those *moparparts* sites are dealers from my experience.
Oh yeah. Some cost more than the parts themselves. I Google "mopar [part number]", sift through a few pages (I rarely find a good deal on the first one) until I find a low shipping cost. Granted, I don't have a crazy number of mods on my Jeep yet, but I have yet to find a part from one of these cookie-cutter Mopar sites that didn't beat my local dealer.

Then again, the Jeep dealerships here suck, so maybe I'm not getting a great deal so much as just not getting nearly as ripped off.

kdotv23

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLU Sport
Mopar wholesale parts is actually a Larry H Miller dealership out here in Arizona. Avondale to be exact. Def legit. I’ve always ordered through them since they usually have the cheapest I have found.

Sponsored

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I use wholesale mopar all the time and I pick up the items at their Jeep Avondale location. As stated above, their prices are normallly the lowest out of most online mopar stores.

The guy there isn’t the friendliest but gets the job done.

Guess

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
I won't use them again! I ordered two exhaust manifolds and gaskets for my Jeep JK and a genius there packed the gaskets between the manifolds. Of course they were damaged and unusable. I have emailed them four times and called once and haven't heard back. I also got an email from them to rate their service which I gave them a one star review. Of course they cherry-pick reviews and haven't posted mine!

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I won't use them again! I ordered two exhaust manifolds and gaskets for my Jeep JK and a genius there packed the gaskets between the manifolds. Of course they were damaged and unusable. I have emailed them four times and called once and haven't heard back. I also got an email from them to rate their service which I gave them a one star review. Of course they cherry-pick reviews and haven't posted mine!
I must have jinxed it with my last post but they gave me one wrong fender and they haven’t replied to my emails all week last week. I called today and they said they would call me back today... no answer. One bad order out of 6 so far.

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered a parking brake adapter from them. Item wasn't packages well. They just shipped it in the box it comes it. Box was damaged and the parking brake cable connector is bent to shit. Sent them an email today so I will see what happens. Doesn't seem like any of you guys got any resolutions with your issues?
Sponsored