First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangled jl sport
Occupation
Retired, School bus driver
The dealer service folks should have access to those settings, my guess is they don’t know how or don’t want to bother loooking into it. You should not be getting an alarm at 36#
Thanks, I will know more Friday its going in for rear window washer problem and we are going to discuss my tpms issue.
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I will know more Friday its going in for rear window washer problem and we are going to discuss my tpms issue.
What type of rear washer issues are you having, if it’s the nozzle leaking there is a TSB that addresses that and it involves a small check valve, I chose to spend the $4 myself to buy and install the check rather than have the service folks do it which more than likely would have been an all day ordeal

I have a Tazer and my TPMS limits are set to 30 and I run my pressures at 29-30 after chalking and that’s a good pressure for the 315’s I’m running on my Sahara, I will get the alarm at approx 25 and I’m good with that.

Badweissenbier

First Name
Bad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR
Stock jlur and I’m sitting at 34psi with no warnings.

OP
OP
Lil Punk'n

Lil Punk'n

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangled jl sport
Occupation
Retired, School bus driver
What type of rear washer issues are you having, if it’s the nozzle leaking there is a TSB that addresses that and it involves a small check valve, I chose to spend the $4 myself to buy and install the check rather than have the service folks do it which more than likely would have been an all day ordeal

I have a Tazer and my TPMS limits are set to 30 and I run my pressures at 29-30 after chalking and that’s a good pressure for the 315’s I’m running on my Sahara, I will get the alarm at approx 25 and I’m good with that.

The rear washer work when we first got it.Then dealer had it to undercoat. Hasn't worked since, at first thought it was just froze . However its now warmed up and still no washer fluid.
Sponsored