Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Thanks for the tip I just placed the order and managed to get the tread lightly discount on the condition that it will be 30 days before delivery. I ended up at 6.5% below Invoice and 12% below MSRP.

I recommend to try the Costco Auto Program and then add the tread lightly discount. At least in the DC area it gets you at least 6% below Invoice. The Costco dealer in the DC area is Criswell Auto in Gaithersburg, MD.
Congratulations! You got a great price and that is a nice build.
Sponsored

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
@dcwrangler I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say that’s a great looking jeep! Mine is going to look identical, although I got the V6 instead of the 2.0.

Thanks for posting the pics you did, I look at them all the time when I’m daydreaming about my order finally arriving

dcwrangler

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
@dcwrangler I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say that’s a great looking jeep! Mine is going to look identical, although I got the V6 instead of the 2.0.

Thanks for posting the pics you did, I look at them all the time when I’m daydreaming about my order finally arriving
Thanks! I did the same thing while waiting over 2 months for my jeep. This forum kept me sane and like most people say, you will forget about the wait the second you take delivery. Post some pics after you get it!

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I did the same thing while waiting over 2 months for my jeep. This forum kept me sane and like most people say, you will forget about the wait the second you take delivery. Post some pics after you get it!
I definitely will!!
Sponsored