First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Received my lower divider, today. Now, the lower console is definitely organized. Great to be able to see what’s in there without having to dig around. It’s a stellar improvement over not having it.
Sponsored

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
This divider is perfect! Today, I went to grab my CB mic and there it was . . . In its own slot. Saved me from having to dig around and untangle stuff. Gotta love it! Everything is in its own and separate compartment.

VGxHC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLU
Received and installed the lower, very pleased. Highly interested in upper tray is done correctly.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BaseLayer

BaseLayer

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma and 4Runner, past - 99 XJ and 94 YJ
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
Long overdue center console tray update and pictures.
  • The bad news first. It will not be available on Amazon in March as promised. It will be early April.
  • Now the good news. We have addressed the numerous comments regarding the charging cord routing. We took a big step back and reworked the mold to create cord routing inline with the notches in the center console. This added time and expense to the project but was the right thing to do.
  • Pictures are first production samples. A couple minor tweaks early this week then flip the switch on production.
SLX151 empty cord side.jpg

SLX151 full cord front.jpg
SLX151 full cord side.jpg

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Long overdue center console tray update and pictures.
  • The bad news first. It will not be available on Amazon in March as promised. It will be early April.
  • Now the good news. We have addressed the numerous comments regarding the charging cord routing. We took a big step back and reworked the mold to create cord routing inline with the notches in the center console. This added time and expense to the project but was the right thing to do.
  • Pictures are first production samples. A couple minor tweaks early this week then flip the switch on production.
Hey @salex , I really appreciate y’all took the feedback and tweaked the product. This is a great solution and I’m sure it will get more sales as a result. Clear win/win here. Well done!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Firstwave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara 2018 Mazda CX9
At first I thought this was a little pricey for what it does but after using it for a few weeks I wouldn't want to give it up. I think I will be ordering the tray as soon as it's available.recommend.

Adam0311

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Mojito!
Occupation
Operations Officer and Armorer for the NMUSAF
Any thoughts on adding a change dispenser/separator to the top tray like on some of your other vehicle models?

fightingmajor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited Punk'n Orange
Installed mine this morning. I will say I miss the large size center console from my Silverado, but this just give me another excuse to not leave anything in the jeep that I can't take with me.

OP
OP
BaseLayer

BaseLayer

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma and 4Runner, past - 99 XJ and 94 YJ
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
Any thoughts on adding a change dispenser/separator to the top tray like on some of your other vehicle models?
Sorry to disappoint but the tray design does not have a special feature for change. Spring loaded coin holders are available online that you could add. The existing spaces in the tray would get smaller if a dedicated coin compartment was added. That would prevent space large enough for phones and sunglasses. Just one of the trade-offs to the design.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
For all of you guys/gals that installed the OCD Center Console Divider ....

IF you have a chance, do go over to Amazon.com and post an honest review, in regard to the product and your install experience in regard to this product offering..

There are 22 reviews there right now, and believe it or not.... there are 3 guys, posting negatively.. a couple, actually saying not to buy the product... saying that it does not fit the JL.... that they found it extremely hard to install, etc..

I'm sure you know as well as I know, that the divider fits very well and is easy to install and a terrific offering.

I hate to think that a fellow JL owner that needs/wants a center console divider would not buy / miss out on the terrific offering because some dipship posted a pure crapola review... along with that, you hate to see @salex go to the expense of being there for us... coming up with a divider and then have some nitwit..........

Anyway, do take a second to post your thoughts at Amazon in regard to this product... I did..

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.