BIKINI Wrangler JL Club

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Very nice colour! It looks different to the other photos in this thread.

2Wander

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara <ON ORDER>
Very nice colour! It looks different to the other photos in this thread.
The color changes based on a bunch of factors. Even in the two photos posted one side has the teal look and the other has a deep blue look. It’s a really cool color in person!!

McBeeve

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2-door Rubicon
Occupation
Facilities Administrator
If anyone has or has seen a Bikini Rubicon with black hardtop and black fenders please post up a picture from the side and front.
There's one at my local dealer. I snapped this pic last weekend when it was spitting snow (so the lighting isn't the greatest).

Bikini2.jpg

MeanPeachMojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester, 2019 JLU Sport S
As a mojito owner, I'm jealous. It's 10x better than I expected based off of a color swatch. Kudos to you Bikini owners. Still hate the name though! :LOL:

Sponsored

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JLUR 3.0 Diesel, '96 Dodge Cummins 12V, '06 Dodge Cummins Dually
There's one at my local dealer. I snapped this pic last weekend when it was spitting snow (so the lighting isn't the greatest).

Bikini2.jpg

Thank you!!

jz19

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sahara JLU in Bikini
Lots of talk about the subtlies of the color. Is it really more complex than just saying it's metallic teal? Every image I've seen of the actual color I've thought, "Oh cool, teal," "Sweet teal," or "just sparkly teal."

I just saw one in person today (about to post pics, but catching up on the thread). It's more turquoise than teal in the light, so more blue than green, which is what I was hoping for! I'll post pics in a few. SO EXCITED to have seen it in person. :clap:

Sponsored

jz19

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sahara JLU in Bikini
Y'ALL!!!!! I just saw a Bikini JLU in person today. I've been stalking the ATL dealership's websites, and Gwinnett CDJ has an Unlimited Sport S in stock. I dropped everything and headed out there to see it, even though I want a Sahara.

The Bikini color is EVERYTHING I could have asked for - more blue than green (but there's a tiny big more green sheen depending on the angle of the light). Here are some quick pics I took - it was a sunny day. I jumped for joy when I saw it. Totally unedited - so straight from my iPhone and no filters.

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

kingdog23

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Bikini Sahara Turbo, 2016 Mini Cooper S Clubman
Occupation
LED Lighting
Y'ALL!!!!! I just saw a Bikini JLU in person today. I've been stalking the ATL dealership's websites, and Gwinnett CDJ has an Unlimited Sport S in stock. I dropped everything and headed out there to see it, even though I want a Sahara.

The Bikini color is EVERYTHING I could have asked for - more blue than green (but there's a tiny big more green sheen depending on the angle of the light). Here are some quick pics I took - it was a sunny day. I jumped for joy when I saw it. Totally unedited - so straight from my iPhone and no filters.

We got our Bikini Sahara in less than five weeks, so go ahead and custom order your own ride. The Selec-Trac and better suspension made the Sahara a no brainer for us. The color is amazing and the turbo engine is great. The top finally comes off tomorrow here in CT!

jz19

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sahara JLU in Bikini
Yes! Those features (Selec-Trac and turbo) are on my list for sure! I'm going to see what the other dealers have in transit to see if one of those will be close or if I need to custom order. SO excited!