Sponsored

Will you be waving to the new Gladiator?!

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Yea, verily I say unto thee: thou shalt not wave at Gladiators; thou shalt return the wave that they hath rendered unto thee as is their due and just obligation. Thine Wrangler has obtaineth seniority in the Holy Hierarchy of Thee Clan Jeep. As thou JL and JK shall waiveth unto ye elder TJ and YJ; so shall the Gladiator waveth unto thee. So it is written.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Northeastbst

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Yea, verily I say unto thee: thou shalt not wave at Gladiators; thou shalt return the wave that they hath rendered unto thee as is their due and just obligation. Thine Wrangler has obtaineth seniority in the Holy Hierarchy of Thee Clan Jeep. As thou JL and JK shall waiveth unto ye elder TJ and YJ; so shall the Gladiator waveth unto thee. So it is written.
This is just awesome:fist bump:

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder how it will all play out..

Will the JL's and JT's come together as one or will it evolve into friendly rivalry??
Oh no!! Not another sibling rivalry, I’m still in the Moab versus Rubicon war....:facepalm: I’ll just wave.... it will be easier that way.... :rock:...:)

OP
OP
Northeastbst

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Oh no!! Not another sibling rivalry, I’m still in the Moab versus Rubicon war....:facepalm: I’ll just wave.... it will be easier that way.... :rock:...:)
Sorry to tell you my friend but that war was over almost instantaneously.....

.....the Moab never had a chance:devil::devil:

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to tell you my friend but that war was over almost instantaneously.....

.....the Moab never had a chance:devil::devil:
Someone needs to tell them that, they’re like the the little chicken hawk on that rooster cartoon....:).

Sponsored

runfellow

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
I'm just looking forward to all the "Gladiator JT didn't wave today; they think they're better than us!" posts on Facebook groups.

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Yes I’ll wave. And if folks wave back...well, it’s ALL good.

But.
No wave back?

Alrighty. What have we here? A no waver?
Maybe just maybe, they have a broken arm or hand or maybe they had too much coffee and they’re clenching so much they’re concentrating.
Maybe they’re distracted by that email from the school notifying them of yet another case of pink eye in Mrs Jablonski’s 3rd Grade home room.
Or.....they are a no waver.
Only one way To find out.
I follow them.
Closely.
For days.
And if I find out they are a GENUINE no waver and they were not clenching or there was not pink eye on THAT day?

Well, let’s just say they will be wondering for months and years who put little Jeep wave stickers on each and every beer can in the fridge.
Over each face on pictures around their house (out of state vacation homes too)
Inside their electrical panel breaker box.
I carefully and methodically unwrap re-wrap each stick of gum and put a sticker inside
Have a Thomas the Train set? Oh yeah, Each train has a Jeep wave sticker on it now.

So yes, I’ll wave.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Glad we are addressing critical issues such as this... I was up all night wondering if I should wave to a pickup truck version of what I drive! ;)

Seriously though, I don't think I would be able to tell until it's too late anyways... at which point I'll feel like I've been punked. All good though.
First world problems lol

I was up all night too debating. Is it a Jeep Wrangler? Is the question I must ask myself.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder how it will all play out..

Will the JL's and JT's come together as one or will it evolve into friendly rivalry??
I think a rivalry would be fun.

A lot of people that will purchase them will be truck guys who always wanted a Wrangler but continued to buy trucks. I know you’ll have some Jeepers but then but it’ll be a different crowd for sure. More into pulling boats around than wheelin. But that’s the Gladiators purpose is to haul so I’m just not sure. We Wrangler must stand united!! Hold the Lines! LOL

Sponsored

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
I only wave to JL Rubicons with the LED package.

Actually, I stopped waving because every fifth vehicle in town seems to be a Wrangler... not to mention that I only received one wave back in a hundred waves.

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I'm just looking forward to all the "Gladiator JT didn't wave today; they think they're better than us!" posts on Facebook groups.
Yep, get Ready to RUMBLE!!!

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I'll wave because it will be impossible to tell head on if It's a JT.

In my experience the people who don't wave or wave back are chicks. They are probably just driving their boyfriends Jeep and dont understand the code.
Sponsored