JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

uglyyeti

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR, '18 JK Sport, '17 Tundra, '17 X5d
I feel your pain..was excited when mine went into shipping in less than 2 weeks from order..now 5 1/2 weeks later..no jeep..I live in eastern NC so probably same Winston-Salem rail yard....my order date was 1/20
Mine just showed up in Charlotte - there must've been a train through NC this week. Any luck on yours?

Advertisement

WW2

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito 2DrJL Sport
Mine just showed up in Charlotte - there must've been a train through NC this week. Any luck on yours?
I received an email saying it would be at dealer between March 25 and 29th..Thats 2 full months in shipping..some on here received their jeeps a week after it was built and they are no closer..its been on and off rail cars and trucks 7 times....Their shipping logistics suck....Maybe have it by next weekend.... MAYBE....

jllewis

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

This is a great tool! I have one question though...do I get an email every time the order status code changes?

Sponsored

8flat

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
SO......I ordered mine on 2-28 and today it's showing status D to D1

I'm guessing that means the actual build hasn't started yet?

Last edited:

KeithM

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 06 Duramax, e39 Touring
Occupation
Software
Awesome! Thank you Keith!
Don’t thank me yet, I might have misunderstood what you asked. Just to clarify, you don’t get status code updates. Just the status of build sheet and window sticker availability.

jllewis

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Don’t thank me yet, I might have misunderstood what you asked. Just to clarify, you don’t get status code updates. Just the status of build sheet and window sticker availability.
Ha! Ok then I take back my thank you... lol just kidding. Yeah I was wondering if I got status code updates. This doesn't supply those? It only tells you if you if a build sheet or a window sticker has been generated?

KeithM

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 06 Duramax, e39 Touring
Occupation
Software
Ha! Ok then I take back my thank you... lol just kidding. Yeah I was wondering if I got status code updates. This doesn't supply those? It only tells you if you if a build sheet or a window sticker has been generated?
Correct, It doesn't supply those - just build sheet and window sticker - it does email you though :)

Sponsored

uglyyeti

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR, '18 JK Sport, '17 Tundra, '17 X5d
Here's the dealership photo from this morning. Ordered 2/7, VIN 2/26, build sheet 3/6, sticker 3/9, delivery in Charlotte 3/21, picked up 3/23

20190323_115105.jpg

Sting Ray Rubi

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Sting Gray, 2018 Honda Accord
Vehicle Showcase
What am I doing wrong? I have not been able to track my build using the tracker. I just got off the phone with the dealer and he told me it's in paint already. Not complaining, but would of loved to track it through the different stages.

Any input?

TideDown

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
What am I doing wrong? I have not been able to track my build using the tracker. I just got off the phone with the dealer and he told me it's in paint already. Not complaining, but would of loved to track it through the different stages.

Any input?
You track your build using Jeep chat or calling in, the “tracker” only provides a build sheet and window sticker when it’s available. If your build stages is paint you “should” have those things sooner than you think! Best wishes

Advertisement

Advertisement