CriswellJeep

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler JK Unlimited Sahara
You are just to kind. Buying a Wrangler should be easy or any other vehicle for that matter. Thank you so much for you business!

Feeling blessed

Julius
Sponsored

CriswellJeep

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's just one of the Alehouse locations, but it is literally walking (or stumbling) distance from Criswell. They'll have a few "can't get in a store" items on tap, so bring a growler (or 6).
Yep and bring your appetite as well cause the food is gooooood!

Julius

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I have emailed you guys 10 times! No response....
I even tracted down Marco at his new place and he texted me back but no quotes! Guess I need to check in with Mike Furman at your Corvette store instead to get some answers!

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
I even tracted down Marco at his new place and he texted me back but no quotes! Guess I need to check in with Mike Furman at your Corvette store instead to get some answers!
Who have you been reaching out to at Criswell? Leon and Julius have been very responsive to me throughout the process. If you haven't tried either of them I would start there. I'm finally picking up my wrangler from them tomorrow!

Sponsored

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Who have you been reaching out to at Criswell? Leon and Julius have been very responsive to me throughout the process. If you haven't tried either of them I would start there. I'm finally picking up my wrangler from them tomorrow!
I have been emailing Julius....to his email in his link.

DuckArm

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 4Runner Trail
One week ago today I picked up my JLUR from Criswell. Julius and Patrick were great. It was a long day (11 hours round trip) but totally worth it. The savings and service were excellent.

I only wish I could have brought the weather home with me to Upstate NY. The Jeep was so shiny when I picked it up.

JEEP-A.jpg

Unfortunately, we still have a bit of winter (and salty, slushy roads up here). By the time I got home, it was back to snow.

JEEP-B.jpg

I've washed it twice since but it doesn't last long. I'm hoping this weekend is the end of it.

JEEP-C.jpg

Thanks again Julius and Patrick. For those of you considering Criswell, don't hesitate. Rarely will you find the best price and no BS. Very smooth transaction. Highly recommend.

Torn891

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Just sold. On the prowl for a 392
One week ago today I picked up my JLUR from Criswell. Julius and Patrick were great. It was a long day (11 hours round trip) but totally worth it. The savings and service were excellent.

I only wish I could have brought the weather home with me to Upstate NY. The Jeep was so shiny when I picked it up.

JEEP-A.jpg

Unfortunately, we still have a bit of winter (and salty, slushy roads up here). By the time I got home, it was back to snow.

JEEP-B.jpg

I've washed it twice since but it doesn't last long. I'm hoping this weekend is the end of it.

JEEP-C.jpg

Thanks again Julius and Patrick. For those of you considering Criswell, don't hesitate. Rarely will you find the best price and no BS. Very smooth transaction. Highly recommend.

Great looking Jeep DuckArm!

Patrick just let me know I'm in G status....ill be picking mine up soon.

For those not getting a response from Julius- he must be swamped with all this business. He and Patrick have been excellent so far- even providing Status updates via email unsolicited.

CriswellJeep

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Hey there we apologize if you have not reached us. You needs are important to me as I want you to experience the great savings a fun from ordering and picking up your new Wrangler. If you don't mind you shoot me a text and I will call you right back 443-653-1297

Text me today!

Julius

CriswellJeep

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

JEEP-A.jpg

JEEP-B.jpg

JEEP-C.jpg

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING US TO DELIVER YOU AN EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

By the way Looking Good!!!

Sponsored

zingat

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Jeepster !
Vehicle Showcase
You are welcome!!!!

The fastest order we have received so far has been 11 days..... Amazing!!

J
I believe we have a new record here with my JLUR.
Ordered on March 18.
Delivered to Criswell on March 27.

zingat

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Jeepster !
Vehicle Showcase
Zingat- Julius confirmed me at 3:52. Race to you MD! my wife might s--t her pants if I bring this thing home in 11 days and still dont have the car I ordered for her months ago........
@Torn891 Will be at Criswell this Saturday between noon and 3pm to pickup my JLUR. Whats the status on your order?

Torn891

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Just sold. On the prowl for a 392
@Torn891 Will be at Criswell this Saturday between noon and 3pm to pickup my JLUR. Whats the status on your order?
Mine was 9 days order to delivery!

I will actually be picking mine up Friday am, using it as an excuse to see a customer in the area later in the day.....i'll have a dogfish for you!

JLO3

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping for a JL
Quick question, is there a secret to contacting Criswell to get a build price quote? I emailed Julius last Thur and also yesterday and have not received a response. Am I doing something incorrect?
Sponsored